PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Having Sudden Email Problems?

The Judge
04-27-2011, 03:36 PM
I haven't touched my email addresses yet I am now unable to deliver to a few folks and some are unable to email to me. This is with or without attachments.

Started a few days ago. Talked to some people who told me that the providers have step up security and are rejecting more emails. Any truth to this?

sonnyp
04-27-2011, 03:50 PM
i use yahoo email. i also use mozilla firefox as a platform. i don't go to a lot of different sites and i have the ones i use bookmarked, including my yahoo mail. i didn't do anything as far as changes and starting about a month ago, i can't access my yahoo mail from mozilla firefox. i have to go to internet explorer then to my yahoo mail.

over the weekend, i had a couple emails returned via "mailer daemon" that i was sending to a friend i email every day and never had a problem.

this morning, i couldn't access my mail from mozilla or internet explorer and it's becoming a real pain.

i don't dare try to fix it, cause i know i'll really screw it up.

the yahoo mail is back after a few hrs on my internet explorer.

Pell Mell
04-27-2011, 06:51 PM
I started getting emails from friends that were pharmacy sites. The friends wern't sending them so that meant someone had gotten into their email accounts. I put a block on them and told my friends to change their email address.

Dave Schwartz
04-27-2011, 07:36 PM
Judge,

I have three guys in my contact list that I can only reply to. If I send them an email it gets bounced but if I reply it gets through.

One of them is even at my provider: Gmail!

Dave

bigmack
04-27-2011, 07:40 PM
I haven't touched my email addresses yet I am now unable to deliver to a few folks and some are unable to email to me. This is with or without attachments.

Started a few days ago. Talked to some people who told me that the providers have step up security and are rejecting more emails. Any truth to this?
Who is your email through?