PDA

View Full Version : Drones under attack

Tom
04-27-2011, 10:16 AM
A groundswell of opposition to Obama's drones is rising and protests are starting to take place.

Obama is sticking to his guns, though, and he announced today that he stands behind Joe Biden.

Robert Goren
04-27-2011, 10:41 AM
A groundswell of opposition to Obama's drones is rising and protests are starting to take place.

Obama is sticking to his guns, though, and he announced today that he stands behind Joe Biden.You would rather put our troops in harm's way than use a drone? I would rather we weren't there at all, but if we are there then drones are the way to go.

Tom
04-27-2011, 11:46 AM
psssst...Bobby.

Read it again. :lol:

Steve 'StatMan'
04-27-2011, 12:34 PM
Was this commentary on the Pakastanis and Afganis protesting the drones, or was this a "Joe Biden Is A Drone!" joke. I going with both. :D

cj's dad
04-27-2011, 01:40 PM
You would rather put our troops in harm's way than use a drone? I would rather we weren't there at all, but if we are there then drones are the way to go.

Wheres the outrage from the left in the use of fighter jets, or drones to kill civilians (accidental or otherwise) and to attempt to facilitate regime change by assassination.

My God, if GWB were doing this, you all would be screaming bloody murder.

Robert Goren
04-27-2011, 03:03 PM
Wheres the outrage from the left in the use of fighter jets, or drones to kill civilians (accidental or otherwise) and to attempt to facilitate regime change by assassination.

My God, if GWB were doing this, you all would be screaming bloody murder.He did and I did.

Tom
04-27-2011, 03:42 PM
People......you are missing it! :D

The "drone" is Joe! (Note the lady behind him is a drone, too!)

DJofSD
04-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Joe and Barry: two wild and crazy guys! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_zPmwvQFaM&feature=related)

Tom
04-27-2011, 09:23 PM
I've got a pair of those pants in a closet.
Maybe I'll wear them to Toga.

JustRalph
04-27-2011, 10:39 PM
Steve Martin actually has a twitter account that is pretty funny sometimes. He actually does the tweeting himself, unlike most Celebs. He even does it while on his webcam sometimes.......still pretty funny guy who recently won a Grammy for banjo playing

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61rrQ268SzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

delayjf
04-28-2011, 10:14 AM
I've got a pair of those pants in a closet.
Maybe I'll wear them to Toga.

That way, all the foxes will be enjoying your bulges.

DJofSD
04-28-2011, 10:20 AM
That way, all the foxes will be enjoying your bulges.
Bulges? Bulges! I ain't got to show you no stickin' bulges!

Ooops - wrong movie.

Robert Goren
04-28-2011, 10:23 AM

My God, if GWB were doing this, you all would be screaming bloody murder.Reagan tried to do it to same guy and nobody said a thing.

cj's dad
04-28-2011, 10:49 AM
The planet would be a much better place if many of these thugs were knocked off including MG.

My point is that the hypocrisy is over the top.

And to your point re Reagan's attempt;

from Wiki:

Reagan decided on the air strikes in response to the Libyan role in the April 5, 1986 bombing of a West Berlin disco, in which two American off-duty soldiers were killed. Libyan agents organized the attack, which was carried out by two Palestinian men and the German wife of one of the Palestinians, who actually planted the bomb.

toetoe
04-28-2011, 02:03 PM
Steve Martin actually ... is pretty funny sometimes.

This is wonderful news, and quite unexpected. :jump:

BlueShoe
04-28-2011, 03:00 PM
When I first saw the thread title thought that the subject was about the other Democrats occupying elective and appointed positions. However, old Joe will do in the meantime. :ThmbUp: :)

newtothegame
04-28-2011, 04:40 PM
He did and I did. So you openly admit to condemnation of Bush but not BO??? great standard you set for yourself there robert :ThmbDown:

DJofSD
04-28-2011, 04:46 PM
So you openly admit to condemnation of Bush but not BO??? great standard you set for yourself there robert :ThmbDown:
Now, that's funny -- a liberal with standards. It must be hell: one moment wanting to do as he pleases, the next, questioning himself about doing the right thing.