PDA

View Full Version : Allen West won't be intimidated

JustRalph
04-27-2011, 02:10 AM
Former Air America Host Gets the Frog March treatment :lol:

w9h1XHlEPjo

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/04/rep-allen-west-to-far-left-astroturfed-mob-im-just-going-to-tell-you-this-youre-not-going-to-intimidate-me-video/

ArlJim78
04-27-2011, 07:11 AM
It's disgusting that her racial bigotry won't allow her to accept a black man as her congressman.

PaceAdvantage
04-27-2011, 10:59 AM
It's disgusting that her racial bigotry won't allow her to accept a black man as her congressman.It is really a shame that just because Allen West is of a different skin color, that some white people just can't put away the racism that has so taken hold of their heart.

I agree Jim.

(I think this is what's called "dressing down" and playing like a Democrat - as opposed to dressing up.... :lol: )

mostpost
04-27-2011, 11:09 AM
I listened to Air America all the time. Yeah, I was the one. I do not recall a Nicole Sandler. What she was arrested for was the same thing hundreds of Tea Partiers did at the town meetings of Democratic Congressmen during the healthcare debates. You thought those guys were heroes.

mostpost
04-27-2011, 11:18 AM
It is really a shame that just because Allen West is of a different skin color, that some white people just can't put away the racism that has so taken hold of their heart.

I agree Jim.

(I think this is what's called "dressing down" and playing like a Democrat - as opposed to dressing up.... :lol: )
Wow!! It only took to the second post in this thread for someone to play the old "Democrats are racists" card. And of course you jumped on like a cat on a catnip truck.

Of course I don't like Allen West because he is black. WRONG!!! I don't like him because he is a misogynist. I don't like him because he is an unfeeling ideologue. I don't like him because he is always going around saying how tough he is and how nobody can intimidate him. Really tough people have no need to tell you how tough they are. Allen West is a creation of the right wing spin machine.

ArlJim78
04-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Allen West - #1 nationally with racist tea partiers. go figure
boy does that make him a threat to the narrative.

Tom
04-27-2011, 11:47 AM
Wasn't he Batman in the 60's?

prospector
04-27-2011, 01:19 PM
I listened to Air America all the time. Yeah, I was the one. I do not recall a Nicole Sandler. What she was arrested for was the same thing hundreds of Tea Partiers did at the town meetings of Democratic Congressmen during the healthcare debates. You thought those guys were heroes.
they are..she's not
keeping it pithy..

BlueShoe
04-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Wow!! It only took to the second post in this thread for someone to play the old "Democrats are racists" card.
Because they ARE. The left has the "massa n slave" mindset hard wired into their thought process. They believe that all "persons of color", black folks in particular, somehow "belong" to them. When a member of a minority rejects the message of entitlement and dependency that the Democratic Party has force fed them from birth, the leftists react with dismay, a false sense of somehow having been betrayed, outrage, and, as we have seen, open displays of hostility, threats, and violence.

bigmack
04-27-2011, 04:19 PM
Wow!! It only took to the second post in this thread for someone to play the old "Democrats are racists" card. And of course you jumped on like a cat on a catnip truck.

Of course I don't like Allen West because he is black. WRONG!!! I don't like him because he is a misogynist. I don't like him because he is an unfeeling ideologue. I don't like him because he is always going around saying how tough he is and how nobody can intimidate him. Really tough people have no need to tell you how tough they are. Allen West is a creation of the right wing spin machine.
When do you get wise to the game?

Exotic1
04-27-2011, 04:31 PM
Wasn't he Batman in the 60's?

That's funny. At face value it's not that funny, but I'm laughing.

PaceAdvantage
04-27-2011, 08:07 PM
When do you get wise to the game?mostpost is apparently hopeless.

Kind of sad really.... :(

JustRalph
04-27-2011, 10:14 PM
When do you get wise to the game?

beat me to it..... what a putz........he has no idea at all? You gotta be kidding me......