PDA

View Full Version : Teach your children well: Union Thug Tactics

JustRalph
04-27-2011, 01:58 AM
http://biggovernment.com/publius/2011/04/25/union-official-professor-teach-college-course-in-violent-union-tactics/

w4oTooyabyA

http://biggovernment.com/publius/2011/04/25/how-to-college-course-on-violent-union-tactics-part-ii-case-studies-edition/

ckWDQbvkjE0

cj's dad
04-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the videos Ralph.

What we have here is the "educated" speaking to an "undereducated" classroom of current or future thugs. A captive audience, if you will, of people who do not have the knowledge or resources at hand to effectively challenge the statements being made by these "professors". Unfortunately, the message will be carried back to their local constituents as the future path of unionism. Apparently, gone are the days when a contract was agreed upon and honored for its duration. As the contract neared its expiration, new talks were scheduled and if talks broke down, a strike or lock-out ensued.

Now its all about violence, disruption, character assassination, etc...

These are NOT the unions I was brought up with.

JustRalph
04-27-2011, 10:28 PM
I read today that the University and the State Government are now investigating to see if "conspiracy" charges can be filed for future acts?

I don't know how they sell that line of thinking, but I am not a lawyer.

I do know that there are calls for de-funding the school. The school gets millions in federal money.

And I hear nothing but crickets in here? Where are those pro union boys in the other threads?

Steve 'StatMan'
04-27-2011, 10:33 PM
And I hear nothing but crickets in here? Where are those pro union boys in the other threads?

Plotting

toetoe
04-28-2011, 12:16 AM
Ralph,

This may not surprise you, but my neighbor, formerly a union welder, says that Las Vegas' unions are being swamped by Mexicans. That's bad enough for a racist like me, but his point is that they violate an important union law. Guess which one ? The rule demanding identification from every applicant. The leadership say they are scared to check identification, and they ignore the fact that one Social Security card serves multiple "brethren." :D And believe it or not, they self-segregate. (:Fainting. :eek: )

Now, many of the untrained Mexicans are fast learners and willing workers. However, do you think they will refuse to follow or blow the whistle on shoddy building practices ? The abandoned buildings (God bless the inspector involved there) and deaths at City Center are just the tip of the iceberg.

My friend and his fellow well trained colleagues have retired early.