PDA

View Full Version : BOOK TO REVEAL OBAMA'S 'TRUE' IDENTITY?

andymays
04-20-2011, 12:25 PM
It looks like this story isn't going away anytime soon.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash7.htm

Tom
04-20-2011, 02:17 PM
The Life and Times of Barry Soetoro....

cj's dad
04-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Nobody tell H'cap -

It's back !!!!

GaryG
04-20-2011, 02:22 PM
I imagine just the thought of the possible consequences has some tight cheeks in the WH. They couldn't find out....could they? :jump:

Tom
04-20-2011, 02:49 PM
Nobody tell H'cap -

It's back !!!!

heh, heh, heh.

mostpost
04-20-2011, 02:51 PM
heh, heh, heh.Nut cases reading nut cases.

redshift1
04-20-2011, 02:54 PM
"Jerome Robert Corsi (born August 31, 1946) is an American author, best-known for his two New York Times bestselling books: The Obama Nation and Unfit for Command (with co-author John O'Neill). Both books, the former written in 2008 and the latter in 2004, attacked Democratic presidential candidates and were strongly criticized for including numerous factual errors.[1][2][3]
In other books and columns for conservative websites such as WorldNetDaily and Human Events, Corsi has discussed topics that are considered conspiracy theories in some circles, such as the alleged plans for a North American Government, criticism of the United States government for allegedly covering up information about the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001,[4] promoting the Abiogenic theory of the origin of oil (arguing that oil is produced from chemical reactions in the Earth, in contrast to the scientific community's consensus that oil is produced from the bodies of animals and/or plants), and alleged United States support of Iran in its attempts to develop nuclear weapons.[5][6][7]"

WorldNetDaily (WND) is an American web site that publishes news and associated content from a U.S. conservative perspective.[1] It was founded in May 1997 by Joseph Farah with the stated intentions of "exposing wrongdoing, corruption and abuse of power"[2] and is headquartered in Washington, D.C.[3]

Ashley Todd attack hoax
On October 23, 2008, Drudge published an unconfirmed exclusive story regarding Ashley Todd, the 20-year old employee[88][89] of the College "Republican National Committee (CRNC) and John McCain volunteer who had allegedly been attacked by a black male for having a McCain sticker on her car in Pittsburgh. Drudge reported the story without a link but as 'developing', titling the headline "SHOCK: McCAIN VOLUNTEER ATTACKED AND MUTILATED IN PITTSBURGH - "B" carved into 20 yr old Woman's Face".[90] The story set off a "storm of media attention",[88] being quickly picked up by many conservative bloggers and right-wing talk radio show hosts, all citing the Drudge Report as their source. It was also reported in newspapers and TV both in the US and around the world.[91] The story was confirmed to be a hoax perpetrated by Todd and, according to Talking Points Memo, spread to reporters by McCain's Pennsylvania Communications Director.[92][93]
Drudge then printed a retraction of the story, including links to the news stories detailing that the attack had been a hoax and that Ashley Todd had performed a similar 'attack' on herself while volunteering in a local Ron Paul grassroots group. She was later asked to leave the group because of the hoax."

There needs to be a new subform called Area 51

Greyfox
04-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Area 51[/b]

:lol: Yes, it would be exciting.

prospector
04-20-2011, 03:23 PM
i doubt if hcap, mosty ,and spiderman would stay there..

bigmack
04-20-2011, 04:58 PM
Do us a solid and cut & paste some BO ditties. Roll with Billy Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, snortin' blow, burnin' weed, Tony Rezko. Let's see how he fits into A51.

redshift1
04-20-2011, 05:43 PM
Do us a solid and cut & paste some BO ditties. Roll with Billy Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, snortin' blow, burnin' weed, Tony Rezko. Let's see how he fits into A51.

Headlong eternal forethought never....

JustRalph
04-20-2011, 05:47 PM

Great post

fast4522
04-20-2011, 07:48 PM
Sounds like old big ears is not having a good week.

PaceAdvantage
04-20-2011, 11:38 PM
Man, I don't understand all these Corsi haters...I mean, come on my left-leaning friends, did you miss this little excerpt from his Wiki page?

In 2007 Corsi wrote that he himself is not a Republican and complained that "the Republican Party is controlled by what used to be called the 'Rockefeller Wing'."[24] In addition, Corsi has called for the impeachment of George W. Bush.I mean, he should be one of your heroes, right? Wanted to impeach Bush and all that, just like you guys wanted... :lol:

Robert Goren
04-20-2011, 11:57 PM
Man, I don't understand all these Corsi haters...I mean, come on my left-leaning friends, did you miss this little excerpt from his Wiki page?

I mean, he should be one of your heroes, right? Wanted to impeach Bush and all that, just like you guys wanted... :lol:No democrat I know thought Bush was a Rockefeller republican. In fact very few democrats wanted to impeach Bush. That would have made Cheney president.

fast4522
04-21-2011, 08:46 PM
No democrat I know thought Bush was a Rockefeller republican. In fact very few democrats wanted to impeach Bush. That would have made Cheney president.

Just like when I used to go to the track and the same ignorant guy that would be in the free seats yelling stiff bastard, did you see that. And the next loser he bet he would say the same thing and the next week he would be the first in line before the union employees would let the people get into Rockingham Park. So the same can be applied here, its real easy to criticize the jockey in the stretch when you have the free seat and really do not know how to read a racing form.

I think all Presidents face choices in office that are bad as the first option, and even worse as the second option and never get the luxury of passing a race. Trump contends we would not have gotten a bottom feeder like Obama if it was not for President Bush, part of which I really can not agree with because I think Trump would have also been a rank amateur compared to President Bush during this time. But during the now time I think Donald Trump is doing a fine job embarrassing a President who has no shame because his past is pure filth by association and his present time he is truly stiffing the middle class big time because if you took every red cent away from every rich person it would only pay for the last ten months he and the witch Pelosi with the help from the wiener Reid spent.

You should take a good hard look in the mirror because you are in fact the cause of things not getting better, you are the problem.

highnote
04-21-2011, 09:27 PM
No democrat I know thought Bush was a Rockefeller republican. In fact very few democrats wanted to impeach Bush. That would have made Cheney president.

:D :ThmbUp: That's funny.

highnote
04-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Trump contends we would not have gotten a bottom feeder like Obama if it was not for President Bush, part of which I really can not agree with because I think Trump would have also been a rank amateur compared to President Bush during this time.

I actually have always liked Trump, but I don't think he will ever run for president. When push comes to shove he won't reveal his net worth. Just like Howard Stern wouldn't reveal his when he was claiming he was going to run for office in NY. Stern could have won. He was pretty popular then.

So Trump is just using this opportunity to get some free publicity.

I've always thought he was a genius. It takes a smart man to lose billions dollars. Seriously! :D How many people can you name that have lost billions and still came out on top?

Tom
04-21-2011, 10:18 PM
GM
AIG
Morgan Stanley
Chrysler
Lehman Brothers
Enron
CIT Group........