PDA

View Full Version : Ashland

toussaud
04-09-2011, 09:48 PM
apparently lilacs and lace won at 48 to 1. Katmanblu came in 3rd and dancinginherdreams was no where to be found.

BMustang
04-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Polycrap - where one tired horse runs just as fast as another tired horse - DISGRACEFUL! :blush:

toussaud
04-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Polycrap - where one tired horse runs just as fast as another tired horse - DISGRACEFUL! :blush:
I honestly just don't think katmanblu is as good as advertised. I'm sketchy on anything that came out of churchill the fall meet.

more suprised by dancinginherdreams honestly. I didn't think she would win, but I don't even think she was close and she broke her maiden at keeneland

redshift1
04-09-2011, 10:53 PM
I honestly just don't think katmanblu is as good as advertised. I'm sketchy on anything that came out of churchill the fall meet.

more suprised by dancinginherdreams honestly. I didn't think she would win, but I don't even think she was close and she broke her maiden at keeneland

DIHD was tossing her head early on failing to rally, Kathmanblu was in a good spot but hung. Back to the drawing board for the two favorites the only possible excuse was the surface but both fillies were questionable going in.

duncan04
04-09-2011, 11:37 PM

When all else fails blame polytrack!! :rolleyes: