PDA

View Full Version : Online Iraq video

Amazin
10-22-2003, 10:37 PM
Pbs/Frontline has a 90 min show on the Iraq invasion you can watch at your liesure online.It presents consevative and liberal points of views. Is in 7 segments.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/truth/view/

Tom
10-22-2003, 11:31 PM
They must have their priorities well defined over there.....the Baghdad RACETRACK is open and running (resembles Hawthorne in the video I saw <G>).

Only thing is that now the races aren't all fixed so that Uday and Cusay always win.

WMD be damned - isn't race-fixing reason enough to invade !?!?
:rolleyes:

Amazin
10-23-2003, 12:51 PM
Huh?:rolleyes:

hcap
10-23-2003, 01:23 PM
Tom

How bout invading North Dakota?

Oh I forgot no oil in them thar states.
Maybe if Ashcroft figures Saddam snuck in disguised as a whale?

:cool: :cool:

fmazur
10-23-2003, 02:35 PM
hcap, your idiocy shows. Just how does one invade oneself?

Valuist
10-23-2003, 02:56 PM
Tom-

Are you saying you can see the smokestacks behind the backside at Baghdad Downs? No one will ever mistake Haw for Keeneland.

hcap
10-23-2003, 04:08 PM
fmazur:

"hcap, your idiocy shows. Just how does one invade oneself?"
Easy

Declare war on snow
Watch the movie "Fargo". Find suspicious and unaccounted quantities of mass snowdrifts.
Announce to the nation "The British have learned North Dakota has attempted to acquire 'yelowcake snow' from Canada."
Ignore honest reports that North Dakota dogs easily produce copius amounts of 'yellowcake snow' after normal bodily functions
Tell the democrats North Dakota is really in Africa, NORTH Africa. The dems will beleive anything.
Tell the nation "At least the racetracks will now be free.

Done deal

:p :p

fmazur
10-23-2003, 04:16 PM
hcap states:
Easy

Declare war on snow

Watch the movie "Fargo". Find suspicious and unaccounted quantities of mass snowdrifts.

Announce to the nation "The British have learned North Dakota has attempted to acquire 'yelowcake snow' from Canada."

Ignore honest reports that North Dakota dogs easily produce copius amounts of 'yellowcake snow' after normal bodily functions

Tell the democrats North Dakota is really in Africa, NORTH Africa. The dems will beleive anything.

Tell the nation "At least the racetracks will now be free.

From the above, I would guess that you are a LIBERAL and I therefore stand by my original statement.

hcap
10-23-2003, 04:48 PM
fmazur

Watch the Frontline video

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...ows/truth/view/

Or you can wait till it comes to Fox as a "classic comic"
You remember classic comics? I passed some high school tests by getting right to the bottom line, and skipping the hard stuff, you know like reading the REAL book. Why bother with 3-400 pages of details, when you can look at 8 pages of comic book style drawings, and a minimum of pesky words.

Take, let's say War and Peace by Tolstoy.
500-600 pages. Reduce that to
Me good. You bad. Me kill you before you kill me. Me good. Duh.

Lot to be said for brevity.

ljb
10-23-2003, 08:46 PM
hcap,
I like your style.

hcap
10-24-2003, 10:42 AM
Thanks ljb

You are in the minority. I'm sure Lefty, Boxcar and Tom, avid Faux news fans, would not understand my comparison of Fox to "classic comics".

Maybe when a "classic comic", with a lot of pictures, EXPLAINING accurate journalism comes out, they might get it.

I myself can't wait to see the one about the Preznit bravely landing on the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln. They already have G.I.George action figures selling for about 30 bucks. Why not a classic comic "G.I.George Meets Lincoln"-?

:p :p

bill
10-24-2003, 01:08 PM
the link you posted doesent work

do you have a corected link

bill

fmazur
10-24-2003, 02:11 PM
Hcap:

Watch the Frontline video.

I have already seen the video. It is typical PBS garbage.

Anything from PBS, the N.Y. Times, Washington Post, L.A. Times, Boston Globe, and the San Franscico Cronical is 90% garbage used to serve their purposes. I go to FOX to get the CORRECT facts and use the others to line my bird cage and cat litter box.

If you can lead me to something other than the above, I will be happy to rethink my positions. Also don't use CBS, NBC or ABC or any obvious Liberal source.

Though I am Conservative, I would not use Rush Limbaugh or FOX news to make a point since Liberals do discount what they say, true or not.

hcap
10-24-2003, 04:48 PM
bill

Go to
http://www.pbs.org/search/

enter online iraq video invasion

There are many articles.
Original link does not seem to work anymore

Amazin
10-24-2003, 05:10 PM
Bill

Use the original link I posted. It works.

hcap
10-25-2003, 06:13 AM
Okay I found a "classic comic" for all you Fox new fans. Not too many confusing words, some nifty pi'tures.

http://workingforchange.speedera.net/www.workingforchange.com/webgraphics/wfc/TMW05-28-03.gif