PDA

View Full Version : The Same Ol Song & Dance

bigmack
04-07-2011, 05:09 PM
3SMauIFoJsw

As Nan Pelosi continues to lie herself through office, Paul Ryan has the gonads to actually do something.

Meanwhile, folk like Sugar Ron and others are over at HuffPo referring to Ryan as Eddie Munster.

Attention all that don't get it: Get out of the way.

toetoe
04-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Miss Watergirl-Schmutz' most egregious offense ? The abonimable phrase "going forward." (:Tearing out own hair.) Other egregia on Toe's list: "It is what it is" and "pro-active." This last excrescence's users should surrender all monies earned retroactive to "pro-active." B-r-r-r-r. (:Shivering in horror.)

Miss Ingraham, while hilarious and much more charming than Mr. Beck, is still hard to take for three straight hours every stinkin' day. (:Insert Chris "Mad Dog" Russo voice.)

Ever Thine,
Giddy-as-a-schoolgirl New Laptop Boy

toetoe
04-07-2011, 08:04 PM
3SMauIFoJsw

As Nan Pelosi continues to lie herself through office ...

At first, I read that infinitive as "to lay." :eek: :eek: :eek:

bigmack
04-07-2011, 09:08 PM
So I'm up at say 'round 2-3AM thinking about what a pain in the ass I is :rolleyes: and decide to slide a newly discovered DVD in the slot.

I'm tellin' ya, I'm thinkin' the whole way through, This is corny as Kansas, hit the rack, but dang if it didn't continue to hold interest.

I will say that while I'm willing to buy most levels of fiction, I am unwilling buy Paul Douglas baggin' Janet Leigh. :eek:

http://www.demeterclarc.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2010/10/JANET-LEIGH-SWEATER.jpg

Tom
04-07-2011, 10:09 PM
gzdWPwVTWsI

toetoe
04-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Scuttlebutt claims ol' Paul was planting his angel in the backfield.
It's probably a plowshare by now.

Janet professed to being "glad it's behind me."

This just in: Julia Stiles will star in a timewarper/actioner/oater, wherein a pale version of herself visits various eras, managing to be "bagged" by characters played by Paul Robeson, Godfrey Cambridge, Moses Gunn and Yaphet Kotto. Working title: "Seeya When Ya Git Black".

Alternative thrown in gratis by Uncle Toe: "Save the Last Schvanz."

bigmack
04-08-2011, 12:06 AM
Alternative thrown in gratis by Uncle Toe: "Save the Last Schvanz."
The soundtrack is breathtaking:

Allan Sherman - The Boid is the Woid

Michael McDonald - Yah Schmoe Be There

James Brown - It's a Trans' World

D. Trump - It's Gelt That I Love

Sugar Ron
04-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Do you guys think Boehner starts crying when the teabaggers hold their water pistols to his head?

toetoe
04-08-2011, 09:38 AM
Ron,

Ya killed my Janet Leigh boehner --- just like that. (:Cue pennywhistle descending the scale.) Mack's gelt-edged humor, Janet's midriff, my medication kicking in ... ah, life was good.

Anyway, stay cool, baby,
Sugar Bear

Tom
04-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Do you guys think Boehner starts crying when the teabaggers hold their water pistols to his head?

Have you ever been teabagged?

toetoe
04-08-2011, 09:54 AM

Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the And's'n Koopa Experience ?

PaceAdvantage
04-08-2011, 11:02 AM
Have you ever been teabagged?With a name like "Sugar," does the question even need to be asked?

Sugar Ron
04-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Ron,

Ya killed my Janet Leigh boehner --- just like that. (:Cue pennywhistle descending the scale.) Mack's gelt-edged humor, Janet's midriff, my medication kicking in ... ah, life was good.

Anyway, stay cool, baby,
Sugar Bear

Sorry, tiptoe ... just wondering how Teary Eyes Boehner was holding up.

Looks like Janet was quite the little hottie back in the day, by the way.

Sugar Ron
04-08-2011, 04:23 PM

Have you ever been laid?

bigmack
04-08-2011, 04:29 PM
So, Sugar, when you get teabagged is it with one lump or two?

Tom
04-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Have you ever been laid?

See, mine was clever, because you used the word.
Yours was just meaningless drivel because there was no connection.
You need work - your schtick schtinks.:D

toetoe
04-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Sorry, tiptoe ... just wondering how Teary Eyes Boehner was holding up.

Looks like Janet was quite the little hottie back in the day, by the way.

Thanks for not taking it the wrong way. Oops ... I swear that just came out.

But all seriousness aside, before the Ronettes tar and feather you completely, thanks for not tripping over my post. I now see that it was not crystalline, and that it might even be considered polyguous --- I am near Utah, after all. :ThmbUp:

bigmack
04-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Thanks for not taking it the wrong way. Oops ... I swear that just came out.

But all seriousness aside, before the Ronettes tar and feather you completely, thanks for not tripping over my post. I now see that it was not crystalline, and that it might even be considered polyguous --- I am near Utah, after all. :ThmbUp:
:lol: :lol:

Here's ToeToe!

toetoe
04-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Thank ya very much.

Say, my wife and I tried 96 last night ... I slept like a baby.

People say I have the body of a young Louie Anderson. He'd kill me if he knew what I'm doin' with it --- chasin' women. :eek: [Hay-ay-ay oh !]

I went to the doctor. He told me I'm an impo'tant man. :cool: . I said "I'll get a second opinion." He said, "You're an ugly man."

You've been great, folks. I apologize for any unstolen material. Please remember to tip that fella wearing chaps and nothing else. That's yer waitress.

bigmack
04-09-2011, 01:13 PM
Thank ya very much.

Say, my wife and I tried 96 last night ... I slept like a baby.

People say I have the body of a young Louie Anderson. He'd kill me if he knew what I'm doin' with it --- chasin' women. :eek: [Hay-ay-ay oh !]
"Course you 'member my Louie A story about the TV's? I almost went there. :rolleyes:

Speaking of 96 or thereabouts; B. Feldon, in the role of 99, looks similar to one 'SwissMiss' I courted last eve in my want to date like the UN. A native of Lausanne, I ask what film she wants me to bring ovah. Damn, if she don't bark - The Chase from '66. So I dig and find it. Stars Redford, Brando, Marshall (No, not Penny, EG) Fonda, et al.

What a hootenanny. Ever see it?

http://www.testfacebook.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Barbara_Feldon-1.jpg

Tom
04-09-2011, 01:34 PM
pf1JUwc3tnc

bigmack
04-09-2011, 01:43 PM
There's a toe tapper - The John Birch Society. :rolleyes:

I have got to get those DVD's, T.

Mike at A+
04-09-2011, 03:21 PM
In addition to "The Song Remains The Same", Led Zep has a lot of good material with titles that can easily apply to the Obama administration:

How about "Dazed and Confused" for people who still support Obama?

Or "How Many More Times" for people who actually believe anything that comes out of Harry Reid's mouth.

"Goin' To California" for Pelosi's expensive weekend flights back home or "Communication Breakdown" for her infamous quote about passing Obamacare "to see what's in it".

"What Is And What Should Never Be" for the Obama presidency.

"Ramble On" for any Obama speech.

"Your Time Is Gonna Come" for the "pro-life Democrats" who sold out for Obamacare.

"Celebration Day" for the day Obama gets evicted from the White House with "Dancing Days" running a close second.

I'll leave it up to the reader's imagination to determine what "Black Dog" refers to.

And "Gallow's Pole" (but we won't go there).

"No Quarter" for the financial future of our kids.

"The Immigrant Song" is self-explanatory.

"Trampled Under Foot" for the way Obama has treated the Constitution.

"Down By The Seaside" - must be time for another vacation!

Tom
04-09-2011, 03:40 PM
"The Immigrant Song" is self-explanatory.

:lol::lol: POT! Post of the month!

toetoe
04-10-2011, 01:50 AM
- The Chase from '66. So I dig and find it. Stars Redford, Brando, Marshall (No, not Penny, EG) Fonda, et al.

What a hootenanny. Ever see it?

Waste time on that when I can watch, for the hundredth time,
'The Maltese Bippy," or "Only When I Larf ?"

Outtakes from Louie Anderson's appearance on "This Is Your Life:"

"Louie, remember when you went to buy your first puppy, and you told your mother you wanted a dachsund, because it looked like a little wiener ?"

"Louie, cast your memory back to the night on Lookout Mountain with Joe Besser, that magical night that everything was so romantic until Joe suddenly whined, "Ow --- that hurt !"

toetoe
04-10-2011, 01:54 AM
Ian and Silvia. Very nice.

F'get about Carly Simon; how about a pre-First Edition Kenny Rogers in the New Christy Minstrels. Hey, it coulda happened.

Rookies
04-10-2011, 08:27 AM
Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the And's'n Koopa Experience ?

In addition to that, my 85 year old mother's first comment when she sees him on the screen is this:

" Why is he working ?

He's a Vandy. " :lol: :lol:

toetoe
04-10-2011, 10:01 AM
I get it now. He shouldn't work because he's the Tommy Newsom of journalism ? No, he shouldn't work because he needs to find a husband and raise children.

Ooh, before I forget, let me tell you of an appearance by And'son's ex-radiomate, Mistah La'y King Himself, at the South Point racebook in Las Vegas. Say Larry, did you stay up all night perusing the DRF ?

Zeiger the Tiger: "No. I don't like to have any preconceptions when the race goes off."

Thanks, Larry. There ya have 'im, folks. The hardest working man in ... uh, well ... journalism. Yeah, that's right ..... :confused: .

bigmack
04-10-2011, 11:09 AM
I get it now. He shouldn't work because he's the Tommy Newsom of journalism ?
:D Tommy N., the original brown pair o' shoes with a tux.

I see Lawrence Harvey Zeiger wants to be cryogenically preserved much like Smuckers, upon his death. What's with this guy? Just go already.

Dint he write some fable about being busted and winning a pile on the nags though upon checking it turned out to be wacky?

Married 8 times to 7 women he's a proven schlimazel.

hcap
04-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Sometimes when I have nothing better to do, I attempt to follow BM and toe play "find the most obscure 5th rate TV personality no one ever gave a shit about" Can't help but notice the quality of cutesy banter amazingly way below par for even those poor saps they smugly vilify.

But I am not sure I follow all the obscurity. I am suspecting I need a BigToeian dictionary.