PDA

View Full Version : YONKERS EARLY P3&4 TUESDAY 4/5

botster
04-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Lost a few in a row with no return the last two nights.Let's see if we can turn that around tonight.I have finally had some time to concentrate on the pick 3, and 4 bets tonight, and will focus in on them.

The 3rd starts the pick4 and as history has shown Yonkers will card these NW2 races in the wager.These races are tough, because they are usually pretty wide open for the reasons I discussed in an earlier thread.This isn't all together bad, because they will produce good payoffs with some regularity.

3rd 5 LOADEDUPTRUCKIN this barn sent out a dead one last week in this class, but that is an oddity for this outfit.The mile 2 back was against better and last weeks race he had a few excuses.
6 ALEX BULLVILLE this horse has bomber potential here.That effort 2 back was his first real race in where he showed some of his true ability.This outfit is good at getting talent from their homebreds and bombing them over the years.He has had experience here at Yonkers, and I expect a good effort from him tonight.
1 OVERNIGHT DELIGHT i included this one late in my decision when it came to crunch time.He is fast and has a mark here as a 2 year old.That last try had him backed up by 1, and he didn't have any real chance.

4th 5 I am going ahead and keying SKYROCKET here.He was off that line last week and raced real well.He was very determined in that try 2 back and it seems like he is ready to put it all together here.

5th 3 FAMILY SPIRIT uncorked a wild move over at Chester in last after gapping most of the entire mile.In against the cheapest conditions on the grounds here.Seems like easy pickin's.
8 TIREMAN may have something to say about it here.The class here is a big factor on this one and Bartlett will most likely gun him out from post 8.He absolutely toyed with that cheap field at Saratoga in last.

6th 2 ALBERT STREET could be one of the better bets tonight.This horse was good in last try on that odd variant evening at the M1.This is a key drop for this animal who likes to win and has been facing better.
7 WEEKEND GAMBLER will most likely have to close here off a good pace.I can't leave him out off this big drop.
4 WORTHYS MAGIC is one I don't wan't to get beat by in here.He showed some gate in his last try and Silva has always been good off the claim in his first few.The board may tell us something early on here as this barn will bet pretty heavy when they are alive.Dube has driven very aggressively for him in the past,something we haven't seen from Dan most of this meet.Another drop here makes him dangerous.

7th In the pick3 we will use 4 LETSGETREADYTORUMBLE, this is a tricky sort here who races inconsistantly for whatever reasons.Last weeks 21 days off attempt was just a test drive after a horrible effort.I see the wins on his past performances, Manzi driving, and his unreal winning record in his career.This is not a very good race, and he is 15-1 in the morning line.
7 RUNAWAY FIRE not a big fan of this one here,but this is a bad field of horses.Yet,another drop for this one with a short mutual attached.
8 BLINDSIDED this was a key trainer change back in December before the layoff and he showed good speed in his last, first time.This horse has won 11 times and made over a 150k already, he could upset this crew.

Good Fortune:)