PDA

View Full Version : TIVOLI HANOVER

Not4Love
04-03-2011, 08:37 PM
O.K. This horse is a sold choice in the opener. Too me, he has been one
of the "livest" betting prospects since his effort on 3/10. A look at the rest of the field indicates absolutely no excuse in this one.

botster
04-04-2011, 11:10 AM
O.K. This horse is a sold choice in the opener. Too me, he has been one
of the "livest" betting prospects since his effort on 3/10. A look at the rest of the field indicates absolutely no excuse in this one.

Well,I can't disagree with you.The only undetermined factor now is,what will be his closing odds?

1 GHEES HOUSE AND 6 HE DA COOL MAN both take big drops.Larry opted off 6 HE DA COOL MAN of which speaks volumes here.That one raced well for him two back in a 40!! These two should take a brunt of the GP's money,but TIVOLI is hitting the board with regularity even against better,has an inside post, and speed.The GP love these type as well, and may cause him to go off an underlay here.I would have to get 4-1 here to start thinking about my usual type of w/p bet.

The trainer here has been around the New York circuit for a long time and knows his stuff.He classifies his horses in where they can make the most money, and is not afraid of losing them.This horse only started 18 times last year and has a hole in him somewhere that may be causing the other guys to pass on him.He has some money on his card, so he has the backclass which is so important with these horses when capping them later on in their careers.He's been going very sound though and the trainer is dropping him in where he belongs, helping him to stay sound.You have to do that in this game if you want to make money.There is no room for bonding any kind of friendship with these animals.

Good Fortune:)