PDA

View Full Version : YONKERS MONDAY 4/4

botster
04-03-2011, 05:50 PM
The first three are all I will be looking at tonight.The third seems like money could be made,but we will have to beat two of the GP's selections.

1st 2 TIVOLI HANOVER hard to believe Staulbaum took this one over the morning line favorite dropping down,so that tells me the favorite could me more vulnerable now.Eldo has always classified them to win, and he is doing the same here with TIVOLI.In his last he was chasing that monster MERCURIO N and finished second.He's been going sound and has backclass.

2nd 1 AMESBURY will be the chalk again, so this race looks pretty unplayable.The fact is, that he has been handeling these type easily the last few weeks, and his last was better than the line appeares.

3rd This could present some value.It has a few tough competitors going at it,one being 6 BJ'S BEQUIA of whom drops a good margin from a 50 claimer at the M1, where he just missed.He was staked in Jersey last year and did well.The GP will be all over this one.
This will present LIKELY overlays, in some manner, on a few 1 WINTER RETREAT was never asked in last as he stormed around dead cover and drew off after leaving for a spot. He's set at 9-5 in the morning line, so maybe I will be wrong, but the GP ALWAYS PREFERS the big drops off any kind of step up.This thing made 71k in New Zealand last year in 26 starts and has won 18 races lifetime in 65 attempts.Adds Lasix 2nd time...very tough here.
2 REDNECK OUTLAW will be very good value here, because of these two.Also adds lasix 2nd time and that last had him parked almost the entire mile on a night in where the track was not playing fast at all.The biggest factor is the barn switch a few back off the previous trainer,his backclass, and he is reasonably still a fresh racehorse.I caught him winning two back, and believe he will get better in this barn.
4 MR ROCKFORD also has some class here for Ford and is fresh.He was a bit erratic there in last when they picked up the third quarter,but he kicked home very well late.

Good Fortune:).

botster
04-04-2011, 07:33 PM
The first three are all I will be looking at tonight.The third seems like money could be made,but we will have to beat two of the GP's selections.

1st 2 TIVOLI HANOVER hard to believe Staulbaum took this one over the morning line favorite dropping down,so that tells me the favorite could me more vulnerable now.Eldo has always classified them to win, and he is doing the same here with TIVOLI.In his last he was chasing that monster MERCURIO N and finished second.He's been going sound and has backclass.

Wow...Larry opted off the winner here 6 HES DA COOL MAN of whom showed his class winning wire to wire impressively at 8-1!!! Hard to figure this one out??? Maybe Larry was a bit angry they didn't put him back down last week.The horse was very good for him two back in a 40 claimer!! He certainly showed his class over this field this evening.The pick here went off 5-1 and could only muster up a third place finish with no excuses.

botster
04-04-2011, 07:42 PM
2nd 1 AMESBURY will be the chalk again, so this race looks pretty unplayable.The fact is, that he has been handeling these type easily the last few weeks, and his last was better than the line appeares.

1 AMESBURY lives up to the hype @ 1-2 retaking and wiring.

botster
04-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Here's the third...2 REDNECK OUTLAW is scratched, so I will play the other one here boxing 4 MR ROCKFORD with the two favorites.I will cut down the exacta and w/p bet in half, because this one was the lesser of the two that I had liked.

botster
04-04-2011, 09:11 PM
3rd This could present some value.It has a few tough competitors going at it,one being 6 BJ'S BEQUIA of whom drops a good margin from a 50 claimer at the M1, where he just missed.He was staked in Jersey last year and did well.The GP will be all over this one.
This will present LIKELY overlays, in some manner, on a few 1 WINTER RETREAT was never asked in last as he stormed around dead cover and drew off after leaving for a spot. He's set at 9-5 in the morning line, so maybe I will be wrong, but the GP ALWAYS PREFERS the big drops off any kind of step up.This thing made 71k in New Zealand last year in 26 starts and has won 18 races lifetime in 65 attempts.Adds Lasix 2nd time...very tough here.
2 REDNECK OUTLAW will be very good value here, because of these two.Also adds lasix 2nd time and that last had him parked almost the entire mile on a night in where the track was not playing fast at all.The biggest factor is the barn switch a few back off the previous trainer,his backclass, and he is reasonably still a fresh racehorse.I caught him winning two back, and believe he will get better in this barn.
4 MR ROCKFORD also has some class here for Ford and is fresh.He was a bit erratic there in last when they picked up the third quarter,but he kicked home very well late.

The logical favorites dominate here finishing 1-2.BJ'S BEQUIA goes down the road setting the teletimer action.Class here in these three races showed why it is the most important of all factors when handicapping.My pick here just was not up to the task of taking on these guys this evening.

botster
04-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Wow...Larry opted off the winner here 6 HES DA COOL MAN of whom showed his class winning wire to wire impressively at 8-1!!! Hard to figure this one out??? Maybe Larry was a bit angry they didn't put him back down last week.The horse was very good for him two back in a 40 claimer!! He certainly showed his class over this field this evening.The pick here went off 5-1 and could only muster up a third place finish with no excuses.

Correction, TIVOLI HANOVER finished fourth.