PDA

View Full Version : Breeders Cup ....

brdman12
10-21-2003, 09:28 PM
Although i will post my selections for the Breeders Cup Friday i have some observations.

I love the Breeders Cup races and yes it is mostly for the racing fan because the general public could care less.
The Distaff...Sightseek would be my pick but no value there...will Take Charge disappoint again?

BCJuvFil....can't see past Halfbridled or maybe Society Selection...but am leaning toward Ashado, who will not be favored..

BCMile...Perfect Soul is still improving and might surprise at the end if not too far back in the beginng..

BCSprint...Captain Squire has been aimed at this race, I hope the bettors ignore...

F&MTurf...one of the stronger cup races where several horses have a chance, and maybe that big paday is here...is Dimitrova in too tough?....don't think so.

The Juvenile..another longshot...if Chapel Royal doesn't get out and run away...

The Turf..High Chaparral is the class and the speed and with Storming Home I see it as a two horse race...( tell me I'm wrong)

The Classic...I have Medaglia from the first time i saw him..I am also a big fan of Congaree . Speed is Medaglia, class is Medaglia...I still like Congaree.

I don't bet online...I'm too far from the city to go to the races often, so point me to the OTB and give me a Racing Form. Now I find out I have to work Saturday! I bet win only and usually come home a winner. Look out Bubbles...

One more thing...this is by far the best website ...very educational for me...highlighted by the ocassional arguement..by very sincere people...Thank you all for the insights....oh...and the humor......

Bubbles
10-21-2003, 09:38 PM
The Breeders Cup is a day for US. Not for celebrities who know nothing, not for the average citizen. It's for US, the horseplayers of the world.

Just to let you know what kind of dust you're all gonna be eating, I play all sorts of things. Pick Sixes, Exactas, Triples, Supers, as well as WPS. I can come at the bank from all directions, and from what I'm hearing, they're already beefing up security to protect my huge bankroll from getting robbed as I deposit it. :cool:

SilverSow
10-21-2003, 10:11 PM
Bubbles...

The tears are rolling down my cheeks as I type this.. what an amusing character you are!

Dave

:eek:

cj
10-21-2003, 11:36 PM
If Chapel Royal runs away and wins this race, I may have to give up American racing for about 3 years! Nah...can't do it, but I'll be shocked. This horse is a toss for me, won't be anywhere on the ticket. And I mean supers too!

depalma13
10-22-2003, 08:40 PM
It may be a day for us, but we need the know nothings to push their big money through the window.