PDA

View Full Version : Ramon Dominguez Suspended For Two Days

Shelby
03-31-2011, 11:10 AM
http://www.drf.com/news/dominguez-suspended-two-days-gio-ponti-ride

I guess I missed this while watching the race.

Robert Fischer
03-31-2011, 03:51 PM
Dominguez failed to hold path there a little, and FLY DOWN really reacted during incident.

Shelby
03-31-2011, 04:10 PM
I had such a hard time seeing which horse was which while watching the race. Sure would be nice if they had different colored saddle-cloths, IMO.

They sure do inquiries a bit differently over there, don't they? Or, did I just not get to see it on TVG.

nijinski
03-31-2011, 07:03 PM
i haven't watched any of the Dubai races , just replays . I guess since they don't gamble their board must be very different , I imagine no odds , just a teleprompter and results??

Shelby
03-31-2011, 07:28 PM
i haven't watched any of the Dubai races , just replays . I guess since they don't gamble their board must be very different , I imagine no odds , just a teleprompter and results??

That might be. I'd love to know. It's amazing to me how many turn out for the races when they can't gamble. I read a while back that you can't even gamble on the internet??? I'm not sure if that's true or not.

cj
03-31-2011, 07:34 PM
That might be. I'd love to know. It's amazing to me how many turn out for the races when they can't gamble. I read a while back that you can't even gamble on the internet??? I'm not sure if that's true or not.

I would bet anything there is gambling going on.