PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun A

Not4Love
03-29-2011, 06:27 PM
I know. The driver and the 2011 record are big concerns. BUT!! The last two efforts were very solid. 3/14 tremendous pressure up front early . 3/21 This is the key for me. The track on this night was playing a little strange (too me). I found that most of the winners that night were "late closing" in their previous efforts. They had an easier time of it in the outside cover. Speed was having some trouble. With a fair track this one is worth a shot at a decent price.

botster
03-29-2011, 06:52 PM
I know. The driver and the 2011 record are big concerns. BUT!! The last two efforts were very solid. 3/14 tremendous pressure up front early . 3/21 This is the key for me. The track on this night was playing a little strange (too me). I found that most of the winners that night were "late closing" in their previous efforts. They had an easier time of it in the outside cover. Speed was having some trouble. With a fair track this one is worth a shot at a decent price.

Agreed 3 SHOTGUN A is a very sharp animal right now.Has all kinds of speed and backclass to boot.

6 TRUPONDER was roughed up in last and finished alright.That was only his second start back...drops.

1 HARVARD Z TAM drops after being forced wide in last...not impossible.

7 MR VITTI looked like a sound horse in the parade, then broke a wheel in the first turn, now gets Bartlett.Many dropping here to the bottom leaves this kind of wide open for me.

Not4Love
03-29-2011, 07:22 PM
Amazing 4/5? So glad. I stayed away. If the drivers were reversed, the results would be too.