PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 ???

sonnyp
03-29-2011, 02:55 PM
they're saying obama will make it official within the next 3 weeks that he intends to run for a second term.

i realize it's a lifetime in politics until the next election and that the incumbent has a huge advantage. i know if the economy is better the incumbent gets another big, big push. the stock market is up.....but is the average american any better off than pre-obama ?

just what has this guy done that anyone would consider making him a 2 term president ?

assuming this guy stays his course, is there any way in hell we get another 4 years of this crap ?

NJ Stinks
03-29-2011, 03:04 PM
just what has this guy done that anyone would consider making him a 2 term president ?

Well, for one thing he has provided us with a lot of hilarious posts from righties who like to weep in public. :p

Tom
03-29-2011, 03:05 PM

1. He's black - that is enough for many
2. He's a lib - they all think alike
3. He panders to the lazy and stupid
4. He has Black Panthers protect the polls and refuses to prosecute them
5. He is bought and paid for by Wall Street.
6. GE has 14 billion reasons to like him
7. Illegals like him and will vote for him - no one bothers to check ID in elections

There are a lot of lazy and stupid people looking for a free ride. Noting about Obama hints of success, responsibility, American excellence, hard work....his sole startegy is take from the success to reward the failures. Failures love that.

NJ Stinks
03-29-2011, 03:09 PM

1. He's black - that is enough for many
2. He's a lib - they all think alike
3. He panders to the lazy and stupid
4. He has Black Panthers protect the polls and refuses to prosecute them
5. He is bought and paid for by Wall Street.
6. GE has 14 billion reasons to like him
7. Illegals like him and will vote for him - no one bothers to check ID in elections

There are a lot of lazy and stupid people looking for a free ride. Noting about Obama hints of success, responsibility, American excellence, hard work....his sole startegy is take from the success to reward the failures. Failures love that.

Here's Exhibit A, Your Honor. ;)

boxcar
03-29-2011, 03:12 PM
Well, for one thing he has provided us with a lot of hilarious posts from righties who like to weep in public. :p

You mean in the same way Bush did for you Lefties?

Boxcar

sonnyp
03-29-2011, 03:19 PM
it's obvious that his cabinet thinks very little of him. they seem like they don't even know what his agenda is or where it's going.they're in the same boat as what i believe to be most others in this country. clinton and gates, not that i have any respect for them either, are already heading for the hills.

doesn't this register as a huge red flag with the voters ?

Tom
03-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Here's Exhibit A, Your Honor. images/UBGX/E5.gif

Feel free to address any or all of my points and why you think they are wrong.

NJ Stinks
03-29-2011, 03:33 PM
Feel free to address any or all of my points and why you think they are wrong.

No thanks. I'm too lazy. :rolleyes:

bigmack
03-29-2011, 03:35 PM
No thanks. I'm too lazy. :rolleyes:
You're being redundant. You've already stated you worked for The Feds.

NJ Stinks
03-29-2011, 03:40 PM
You're being redundant. You've already stated you worked for The Feds.

Mack, was that supposed to hurt? :confused:

Ocala Mike
03-29-2011, 03:52 PM
assuming this guy stays his course, is there any way in hell we get another 4 years of this crap ?

Who's in the other corner? Every day that goes by without a strong, viable opponent attacking him plays in the incumbent's favor, no matter who he is.

Is Donald Trump and the birther issue all there's going to be, because BO is not going to self-destruct. The Republicans have to get a candidate to please step forward!

Ocala Mike

bigmack
03-29-2011, 03:53 PM
Mack, was that supposed to hurt? :confused:
If you'd like to take it personally, knock yourself out. It was more a commentary on civil servants. You know, Feds, DMV workers, postal employees; those types.

sonnyp
03-29-2011, 04:12 PM
the feds cant come up with a budget, one of every 8 houses in the u s is now vacant, gas is $3.70/gal, food cost is sky high and rising, all his teams are out of the tournament and they just came out with this figure....

WE'RE AVERAGING 55 MILLION A DAY (JUST IN BOMBS AND ROCKETS) SINCE WE STARTED IN THE NON-WAR IN LIBYA.

All kidding aside.........who's in charge of this insanasylum ?

DJofSD
03-29-2011, 04:15 PM
"He's so stupid he thinks the Mexican border pays rent." - Foghorn

(rim shot)

FantasticDan
03-29-2011, 04:54 PM
His user name is Pace Advantage :D

Robert Goren
03-29-2011, 04:56 PM
Who's in the other corner? Every day that goes by without a strong, viable opponent attacking him plays in the incumbent's favor, no matter who he is.

Is Donald Trump and the birther issue all there's going to be, because BO is not going to self-destruct. The Republicans have to get a candidate to please step forward!

Ocala MikeNo one who would have even an outside chance of beating Obama has shown any interest in running. I have already gone on record predicting a 40 state land slide. The stock market is up and unemployment is starting to go down. As much as the conservatives hate him, they aren't go let the republicans nominate anyone who can beat him.

bigmack
03-29-2011, 04:59 PM
No one who would have even an outside chance of beating Obama has shown any interest in running. I have already gone on record predicting a 40 state land slide. The stock market is up and unemployment is starting to go down. As much as the conservatives hate him, they aren't go let the republicans nominate anyone who can beat him.
I can't really understand the last part but I'll go on record saying you'll be found wrong.

Robert Goren
03-29-2011, 05:08 PM
the feds cant come up with a budget, one of every 8 houses in the u s is now vacant, gas is $3.70/gal, food cost is sky high and rising, all his teams are out of the tournament and they just came out with this figure....

WE'RE AVERAGING 55 MILLION A DAY (JUST IN BOMBS AND ROCKETS) SINCE WE STARTED IN THE NON-WAR IN LIBYA.

I believe that G-MAN & K.S.D are still in charge of insanasylm. But I could be wrong. I don't spend a lot of time keeping up on who is running small record companies. For the record, I think either of them has better chance of beating Obama than any of the republicans currently being mentioned.

lamboguy
03-29-2011, 05:15 PM
there is always someone that pops up that is capabale of being a good president. whether they nominate him or not is another story. i think that gingritch is very capable.

the incumbant is usually the favorite. and i suspect that when you compare obama to bush most people with think that obama is a better president. i personally think they are both rotten to the core, but it doesn't matter what i think

Ocala Mike
03-29-2011, 05:32 PM
there is always someone that pops up that is capabale of being a good president. whether they nominate him or not is another story. i think that gingritch is very capable.

Did you seriously use the term "pop up" and gingritch (sic) in the same sentence? The man said he's got an American flag on a pole in his pants, which led him to infidelity. Didn't we go through that with Clinton?

Ocala Mike

mostpost
03-29-2011, 05:32 PM

1. He's black - that is enough for many to vote against him.[/I]
2. He's a lib - they all think alike; [I]Intelligently
3. He panders to the lazy and stupid, Such as college students who voted for him overwhelmingly.
4. He has Black Panthers protect the polls and refuses to prosecute them,
because not one voter in that one (and only) precinct registered a complaint.
5. He is bought and paid for by Wall Street which, if true, makes him no different from any president in the last 100 years.
6. GE has 14 billion reasons to like him and the politicians who passed those tax laws long before Obama became president.
7. Illegals like him and will vote for him - no one bothers to check ID in elections, but you do have to registered and your name has to be in that little book they have.
Tom, we appreciate your taking the time to support Barack in his reelection campaign. Unfortunately there appears to have been a glitch and parts of your post were deleted. I have taken the liberty to repost those parts. No need to thank me.
MP.

bigmack
03-29-2011, 05:41 PM
He has Black Panthers protect the polls and refuses to prosecute them,
because not one voter in that one (and only) precinct registered a complaint.
Oh, that's right. You're the one who believes a gang didn't commit murder because no one came forward to testify out of fear of retaliation. And you live near Chicago?

How is it there was a poll a few months back and over 50% of registered voters said they would not vote for BO?

lamboguy
03-29-2011, 05:42 PM
[QUOTE=Ocala Mike]Did you seriously use the term "pop up" and gingritch (sic) in the same sentence? The man said he's got an American flag on a pole in his pants, which led him to infidelity. Didn't we go through that with Clinton?

Ocala Mike[/QUOTE seriously, look at the other guys they have to run. romney who is the favorite is already a beaten dog. if he gets elected he will make obamacare look like a fly stuck in a glue trap. he will zing you good. if sarah palin gets nominated the whole world will be watching dancing with the stars. the other guys they have like palenta and rick santorum may wind up as good candidates at a later date.

just on balance, gingritch is the best candidate for the republicans and i doubt if he can beat obama.

cj's dad
03-29-2011, 08:06 PM
His user name is Pace Advantage :D

Yet another post that contributes zero !! Anything else to add Danny boy ???

Ocala Mike
03-29-2011, 10:42 PM
Sorry lot, isn't it, lamboguy? If Newt is the candidate, I think Mr. Goren's 40-state landslide might be on the low side.

Ocala Mike

Tom
03-29-2011, 10:45 PM
Clinton left a bad taste in the mouths of some voters.

dartman51
03-29-2011, 11:38 PM
Clinton left a bad taste in the mouths of some voters.

I thought it was just Monica.;)

Robert Goren
03-30-2011, 12:22 AM
I thought it was just Monica.;)It is taking every bit of will power I have to keep from subjecting you to a youtube recording of Mambo #5 in response to this post.

FantasticDan
03-30-2011, 12:40 AM
Yet another post that contributes zero !! Anything else to add Danny boy ??? :confused: Only that you appear to need a medication adjustment :ThmbUp:

Spiderman
03-30-2011, 08:17 AM
The best candidate would be Mitch Daniels, Governor of Indiana. He is intelligent, pragmatic and forthright.

dartman51
03-30-2011, 08:26 AM
It is taking every bit of will power I have to keep from subjecting you to a youtube recording of Mambo #5 in response to this post.

What??? No sense of humor??:D

PaceAdvantage
03-30-2011, 11:32 AM
:confused: Only that you appear to need a medication adjustment :ThmbUp:Users used to get banned here for using this tired old line of useless, needless bullshit.

I've mellowed a bit in my old age, but you just moved one step closer with that reply.

FantasticDan
03-30-2011, 11:59 AM
Wow, bad day? That comment's barely a 3 on the 1-10 common, everyday insult scale around here, isn't it? Just trying to fit in....

cj's dad
03-30-2011, 06:18 PM
Wow, bad day? That comment's barely a 3 on the 1-10 common, everyday insult scale around here, isn't it? Just trying to fit in....

hey Dan - do yourself a favor and review your posts on here; the last 50 or so, and take stock of how many have actually contributed to the discussion at hand. Nearly all of yours are ignorant replies; insults, etc,.. Yes, some of us, myself included, go over the top at times, but with you it seems to be an obsession.

JMHO.

FantasticDan
03-30-2011, 07:47 PM
Going "over the top" is an obsession with me, huh? A truly spot-on and accurate assessment. :( :D

Yes, by all means, review all my posts. My my, some are practically incendiary in their ruthlessness. The occasional jibe, the mocking of a dumb thread now and then. Dreadful stuff. And especially here, in this most cordial and respectful of forums.. :rolleyes:

Tell you what, since I've hit a nerve for daring to make fun of one or two of the high-quality "Obama sucks" threads you like to start, I'll resist the urge to contribute anything ignorant the next time I see one. :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
03-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Wow, bad day? That comment's barely a 3 on the 1-10 common, everyday insult scale around here, isn't it? Just trying to fit in....The "bad day?" reply is right up there with the "have you taken your medication today?" reply...just sayin' so you can't claim that I blindsided you... :lol:

FantasticDan
03-30-2011, 08:10 PM
I truly have no clue what you're taking issue with. My "medication" comment to cj's dad was in response to him rudely calling me out for a harmless joke that he wasn't even a part of. It made no sense.

NJ Stinks
03-30-2011, 08:12 PM
Going "over the top" is an obsession with me, huh? A truly spot-on and accurate assessment. :( :D

Dan, look at it this way. If you are a Democrat, or a liberal, or just not infatuated with the conservative philosphy, you are playing all 'away' games when you post here. So don't ever expect to hear the roar of the crowd or expect to get the call if the play is remotely close.

Still, it's more fun to win on the road. The wins just seem that much sweeter. :cool:

In short, just remember that the only guy who can have your back here is Mike. And Mike plays for the other team and reminds us of that fact periodically.

PaceAdvantage
03-30-2011, 08:13 PM
Really NJ?

When was the last time you and I had a beef like this?

FantasticDan
03-30-2011, 08:17 PM
A beef like what? Where's the beef :confused:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dsnRysafcSw/TTCdI_pDZFI/AAAAAAAACns/zSUpvUDG68A/s400/Where%2527sTheBeefImage.jpg

NJ Stinks
03-30-2011, 09:26 PM
Really NJ?

When was the last time you and I had a beef like this?

No doubt it's been quite a while.

bigmack
03-30-2011, 09:48 PM
A beef like what? Where's the beef :confused:
The reason people find you bothersome is that you offer nothing in your posts but puerile silliness. Not unlike NJ. If you're capable, step it up a bit.

cj's dad
03-30-2011, 09:53 PM
The reason people find you bothersome is that you offer nothing in your posts but puerile silliness. Not unlike NJ. If you're capable, step it up a bit.

thanks Mack - you have nailed it !!

FantasticDan
03-30-2011, 11:17 PM
The reason people find you bothersome is that you offer nothing in your posts but puerile silliness. Not unlike NJ. If you're capable, step it up a bit.I'll freely admit to silliness sometimes. Often this place could use some levity, and other times silliness is the appropriate response to absurdity.

But the majority of my posts do have "content", if you actually bother to look. To suggest otherwise is unfair.

Rookies
03-30-2011, 11:17 PM

Unless people suggest that certain other relatively normal public figures should be 'shot', as happened the other day, I don't really give a shite about these insults. But, how then is 'puerile silliness' v.s. an 'off his meds' comment about another poster distinguishable ?

It isn't.

So let it go or ban everything. I say, let it go and reload Dan.

bigmack
03-30-2011, 11:37 PM
Often this place could use some levity, and other times silliness is the appropriate response to absurdity.
Most people are a lot less funny than they think. Arguably, there's about 5 people around here that should even try to be funny. Regrettably, you ain't one.

I get the use of the absurd but I think most people find little value in post after post from some that use one-liner backslapping ala. NJ, or party line jabs.

FantasticDan
03-31-2011, 12:19 AM
Not "use of the absurd", silliness in response to the absurd. But I thank you kindly for your sharp evaluation of my comedic skills.. terribly sorry they didn't pass muster. :rolleyes:

What I find funny is someone like you taking me to task for my "puerile" posts, when your modus operandi seems to be the kind of aggressive belligerence fully on display in threads like these:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81559

Alas, the judge of funny? Methinks not.

NJ Stinks
03-31-2011, 12:28 AM
Most people are a lot less funny than they think. Arguably, there's about 5 people around here that should even try to be funny. Regrettably, you ain't one.

I get the use of the absurd but I think most people find little value in post after post from some that use one-liner backslapping ala. NJ, or party line jabs.

Mack, listening to you pontificate here like your opinion is somehow the last word really gets old.

I hope there was enough content for you in the sentence above. :rolleyes:

bigmack
03-31-2011, 12:28 AM
Alas, the judge of funny? Methinks not.
Oh no, busted. What will I do when people around here learn I pull no punches with dolts? :lol:
I hope there was enough content for you in the sentence above. :rolleyes:
Biggest progress in months. You're up to two lines. :ThmbUp:

FantasticDan
03-31-2011, 12:42 AM
Okay, so you're free to "pull no punches with dolts" repeatedly day after day, but I make a couple innocuous comments and I'm threatened with being thrown off the island.

http://www.minternetmarketing.com/Portals/55042/images/StarTrekSpockFascinating1.jpg

PaceAdvantage
03-31-2011, 10:50 AM
Okay, so you're free to "pull no punches with dolts" repeatedly day after day, but I make a couple innocuous comments and I'm threatened with being thrown off the island.

http://www.minternetmarketing.com/Portals/55042/images/StarTrekSpockFascinating1.jpgPoor you...I bet you think you're being picked on because of your political beliefs.... :lol:

FantasticDan
03-31-2011, 11:02 AM
I guess that would be a little too obvious. Another explanation might be that you just get off on it, but that couldn't be true..

PaceAdvantage
03-31-2011, 07:37 PM
I guess that would be a little too obvious. Another explanation might be that you just get off on it, but that couldn't be true..Oh yes, I get off on it...so much so...just like the cop with the nightstick or tazer, right Dan??? :lol:

Wow