PDA

View Full Version : YONKERS MONDAY 3/28

botster
03-28-2011, 11:42 AM
Due to all the stakes races Friday and Saturday they jammed tonights card with a slew of 30,000 claimers and higher classes.The first two were the only one's I will pay any attention to.

1st
1 MERCURIO N looks pretty unbeatable here.Odds will most likely be in the 3-5 range at post time.Joe Anderson has made a living shipping these down under imports to the States, underclassifying them in condition events, and making a lot of money.
8 LIBERTY CALL actually had the top in last then was stuck behind a quitter down the back losing all chance.This horse has been sharp and the speed in last is a good indication.
7 KANDI CHIP has been a different horse since moving into this barn and is already closing in on his entire earnings from last year.He went by a tired 1 in last, but still she can improve off that race.
5 HANDFULLOFJUNO took full advantage of the fast fractions in last and got up.The GP will probably overbet him in the mutuals.

2nd
4 OK BRAVEHEART was very impressive dominating cheaper in last.Chris Oaks wins a ton of races and this one looked real sharp on the track last week.This very well could be a $8 double.
1 THUNDERS FURY was scratched from the eight hole in last, in where I thought he could have won.Shot of a cannon in that last win, lands Brennan, and the pylon spot.
6 INDIAN GIVER N shook off a good 1 in last and won impressively.Sure can be a player here with only 60 starts lifetime as an 8 year old with 17 wins.This is another advatange Joe Anderson has, when bringing them to the States to race.Many of these New Zealand horses, don't race at two, three, and sometimes even four or five.

Good Fortune:)

cecil127
03-28-2011, 08:02 PM
This very well could be a $8 double

how about $6.80;)

love the write ups. you do know your chit:ThmbUp:
such a classy bunch here i feel embarrassed to post my hair brain selections....

botster
03-29-2011, 03:56 AM
how about $6.80;)

love the write ups. you do know your chit:ThmbUp:
such a classy bunch here i feel embarrassed to post my hair brain selections....

I have said this before and I'll say it again,because this game will humble you pretty quick at times.I have come across many gamblers who enjoy playing the horses.I can honestly say out of these few hundred that I have come into personal contact with only ONE of them is a winner.

This was back in the day when Roosevelt Raceway was still operating.His handicapping methods were so unorthodox to me...BUT HE WON CONSISTANTLY OVER THE YEARS!

That is why I will always give credit to those who can pick decent price winners at any time,FOR ANY REASON, even if they aren't beating the game.The fact is that I don't get an extra bonus for cashing in a winner because of my thoughts on a horse.I get the same payoff as everyone else...LOL:D .

botster
03-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Due to all the stakes races Friday and Saturday they jammed tonights card with a slew of 30,000 claimers and higher classes.The first two were the only one's I will pay any attention to.

1st
1 MERCURIO N looks pretty unbeatable here.Odds will most likely be in the 3-5 range at post time.Joe Anderson has made a living shipping these down under imports to the States, underclassifying them in condition events, and making a lot of money.
8 LIBERTY CALL actually had the top in last then was stuck behind a quitter down the back losing all chance.This horse has been sharp and the speed in last is a good indication.
7 KANDI CHIP has been a different horse since moving into this barn and is already closing in on his entire earnings from last year.He went by a tired 1 in last, but still she can improve off that race.
5 HANDFULLOFJUNO took full advantage of the fast fractions in last and got up.The GP will probably overbet him in the mutuals.

2nd
4 OK BRAVEHEART was very impressive dominating cheaper in last.Chris Oaks wins a ton of races and this one looked real sharp on the track last week.This very well could be a $8 double.
1 THUNDERS FURY was scratched from the eight hole in last, in where I thought he could have won.Shot of a cannon in that last win, lands Brennan, and the pylon spot.
6 INDIAN GIVER N shook off a good 1 in last and won impressively.Sure can be a player here with only 60 starts lifetime as an 8 year old with 17 wins.This is another advatange Joe Anderson has, when bringing them to the States to race.Many of these New Zealand horses, don't race at two, three, and sometimes even four or five.

Good Fortune:)

1 MERCURIO N shows his dominance here and his class over this field.He was parked trying to 1/4 move by Mark Lewis and still won easily.

4 OK BRAVEHEART @ 1-5 completed the chalk double.5 ALL MY LIFE improved finishing a good second to this beast.