PDA

View Full Version : America's new symbol

cj's dad
03-28-2011, 11:29 AM
The skunk has replaced the Eagle as the new symbol of the American Presidency. It is half black, half white, and everything it touches stinks!

dartman51
03-28-2011, 11:33 AM
:ThmbUp:

DJofSD
03-28-2011, 11:52 AM
:ThmbUp:

mostpost
03-28-2011, 12:04 PM
In keeping with the cleverness and value of the replies thus far in this thread
:ThmbDown:

Spiderman
03-28-2011, 12:12 PM

cj's dad
03-28-2011, 12:14 PM
In keeping with the cleverness and value of the replies thus far in this thread

Also in keeping with proof that you have no sense of humor

FantasticDan
03-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Also in keeping with proof that you have no sense of humorAnd also with the proof that he's not a 5th grade special needs kid. :ThmbUp:

DJofSD
03-28-2011, 12:18 PM
And also with the proof that he's not a 5th grade special needs kid. :ThmbUp:
He's still not smarter than a 5th grader -- and I have one in my house at present.

BlueShoe
03-28-2011, 01:08 PM
To go one step farther, The Skunk has lowered the Stars and Stripes and run up the Hammer & Sickle.

cj's dad
03-28-2011, 01:11 PM
And also with the proof that he's not a 5th grade special needs kid. :ThmbUp:

Classy comment !

Then again, it fits right in with your past posts which have contributed zero.

FantasticDan
03-28-2011, 01:19 PM
Yeah, it's obvious "classy" is what you're concerned about :ThmbUp:

But I do apologize for mentioning 5th graders and/or special needs kids in a thread that is beneath them :ThmbDown:

cj's dad
03-28-2011, 01:34 PM
Yeah, it's obvious "classy" is what you're concerned about :ThmbUp:

But I do apologize for mentioning 5th graders and/or special needs kids in a thread that is beneath them :ThmbDown:

It was meant as a joke; but then again if you didn't understand that when it was posted you sure as hell won't get it now.

Wassa matter danny boy, if the jokes aren't about Palin or Bush then they aren't funny ?

Haha, the jokes on you !! :lol:

hcap
03-28-2011, 01:39 PM
I wonder about the special fascination the right has for "half black". Be that as it may, and far be it for me to remark on the wink and a nod going on here, I will say that there was some winking and nodding going on 'bout bush bring half chimp.

But at least that was funny. Of course the other half vegetable was at least complimentary to the man. :rolleyes:

cj's dad
03-28-2011, 01:44 PM
I wonder about the special fascination the right has for "half black". Be that as it may, and far be it for me to remark on the wink and a nod going on here, I will say that there was some winking and nodding going on 'bout bush bring half chimp.

But at least that was funny. Of course the other half vegetable was at least complimentary to the man. :rolleyes:

As always, remember to play the race card !!

hcap
03-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Well I will grant you it's not as racist as your usual inner city of Baltimore blacks on welfare/ baby moma rants, and it was a bit funny, but no doubt 1/2 black is a rightie talking point. I wonder why?

DJofSD
03-28-2011, 01:55 PM
hcap has arrived - c ya.

hcap
03-28-2011, 02:02 PM
hcap has arrived - c ya.Tough shit, but don't fret too much. I am here for a short visit. Always nice to annoy at least one smugster

BlueShoe
03-28-2011, 02:08 PM
I wonder about the special fascination the right has for "half black".
The right does not care one whit about his racial makeup, that is just the illusion that the left cannot let go of and uses to defend criticism of his policies with. The fact that he is "full Marxist" and totally incompetent is what concerns us, not that he is "half black".

rastajenk
03-28-2011, 02:16 PM
but no doubt 1/2 black is a rightie talking point.
Much doubt. I've never seen it mentioned as some kind of cause for concern.

hcap
03-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Much doubt. I've never seen it mentioned as some kind of cause for concern.Wasn't there some stupid Rush Limpbag song about that that was also not racist?

I could probably dig up more but hey than I would ruin the funny all you guys are cackling over.

johnhannibalsmith
03-28-2011, 04:26 PM
Harry Reid thinks his half-blackness is among his most valuable political traits... does that make it a lefty talking point also?

hcap
03-28-2011, 04:35 PM
Harry Reid thinks his half-blackness is among his most valuable political traits... does that make it a lefty talking point also?
Did Reid include skunk in his remarks MR A Team? You pretend to walk a fine line of non partisanship. But to quote 'oxcar "Methinks tho-est protests too much against libs"

johnhannibalsmith
03-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Did Reid include skunk in his remarks MR A Team? You pretend to walk a fine line of non partisanship. But to quote 'oxcar "Methinks tho-est protests too much against libs"

Libs make far less sense more often than not.

And the skunk thing does little to bolster your position since the skunk makes it clear which is doing the joking and which is not.

newtothegame
03-28-2011, 04:51 PM
The funniest part of this whole thread is how the libs picked up the "half black" part and ran with it.
Hey libs...heres a question, why didnt ya pick up the "half white" part?
Maybe it doesnt fit your agenda??
You guys and gals will drop the race card at ANY opportunity without regards to what was truly even said. You all are pitiful.....
But dont take it from me...the american public is getting tired of it too...
They no longer buy its the repugs....they see you all for who you are!
By the way...tell the truth, how many of you have the picture of Pelosi walking hand in hand with her colleagues, caring that big gavel after the healthcare law, instaed of a family portrait????? :lol:

hcap
03-28-2011, 04:54 PM
Libs make far less sense more often than not.Thank you for plugging away at true objective non partisanship.

hcap
03-28-2011, 04:57 PM
=newtotgThe funniest part of this whole thread is how the libs picked up the "half black" part and ran with it.I guess Rush Limbag warmed up my sensitivities.

johnhannibalsmith
03-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Thank you for plugging away at true objective non partisanship.

Unlike you, I don't carry anyone's flag nor do I pretend that neither side ever gets it right.

The dude that pretends to get all bent about "personal attacks" can find nothing else in this thread to babble about but my lack of/"faux" political affiliations...

Here, be happy: I'm really the organist at Oxcar's church and I own a 27% share of all the oil reserves in pangea.

hcap
03-28-2011, 05:29 PM
Unlike you, I don't carry anyone's flag nor do I pretend that neither side ever gets it right.

The dude that pretends to get all bent about "personal attacks" can find nothing else in this thread to babble about but my lack of/"faux" political affiliations...

You carry the rightie flag most of the time, deny it and rarely add anything of substance to the debate. Talk about dither. At least box is consistent and as much as I disagree with everything he says at least he has his moments. You are a lightweight pretending to be otherwise. I saw that on the GW thread.

johnhannibalsmith
03-28-2011, 05:33 PM
You carry the rightie flag most of the time, deny it and rarely add anything of substance to the debate. Talk about dither. At least box is consistent and as much as I disagree with everything he says at least he has his moments. You are a lightweight pretending to be otherwise. I saw that on the GW thread.

I'm hurt.

You want to fight with everyone and I won't play. Sorry. :( :(

BlueShoe
03-28-2011, 05:41 PM
Tough shit, but don't fret too much. I am here for a short visit.
Hey Cappy, thought you were leaving early, nice to see you hanging around representing the looney left. Perhaps you are waiting for Mosty, who posted early and left, to come back and relieve you? Always fun to tweek the noses of the libs that post here, wish we had more of them, they are rather outgunned and not much of a challenge. :D

hcap
03-28-2011, 06:02 PM
Hey Cappy, thought you were leaving early, nice to see you hanging around representing the looney left. Perhaps you are waiting for Mosty, who posted early and left, to come back and relieve you? Always fun to tweek the noses of the libs that post here, wish we had more of them, they are rather outgunned and not much of a challenge. :DYeah we are outnumbered, but that s the way it has always been. But we return tweeks as good as we get. I actually hung around to tweek Mack and boxcar on the GW thread. They tweek real good. :jump:

TJDave
03-28-2011, 06:10 PM

I find no humor in it. Obama understandably won an election. Maybe if the republican ticket and/or the last president hadn't been so horrid the outcome would've been different. The choice sucked and it looks like that's about to be repeated.

mostpost
03-28-2011, 06:11 PM

The replies! These were the replies to that point: :ThmbUp: and :ThmbUp:
Just trying to be part of the in crowd. :ThmbDown:

By the way, your funny original? Not funny. I know funny. Funny is a friend of mine. That was not funny.

mostpost
03-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Hey Cappy, thought you were leaving early, nice to see you hanging around representing the looney left. Perhaps you are waiting for Mosty, who posted early and left, to come back and relieve you? Always fun to tweek the noses of the libs that post here, wish we had more of them, they are rather outgunned and not much of a challenge. :D
Now, that is funny. :lol: :lol:

Pell Mell
03-28-2011, 06:37 PM
The skunk has replaced the Eagle as the new symbol of the American Presidency. It is half black, half white, and everything it touches stinks!

Not funny at all. Perhaps you should be reported to PETA.

cj's dad
03-28-2011, 06:41 PM
The replies! These were the replies to that point: :ThmbUp: and :ThmbUp:
Just trying to be part of the in crowd. :ThmbDown:

By the way, your funny original? Not funny. I know funny. Funny is a friend of mine. That was not funny.

OK, so you got a friend ? Big deal. What I would wager is funny is you looking in the mirror each day and realizing how you hoodwinked the taxpayers into paying you a salary and benefits for delivering the mail. What a high tech job that is. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Morons training morons !! :faint:

PaceAdvantage
03-28-2011, 09:08 PM
I wonder about the special fascination the right has for "half black". Be that as it may, and far be it for me to remark on the wink and a nod going on here,Like the true Democrat you are, always bringing up racism where none exists. How else are you gonna generate cash flow for the party? A huge reason why racism has not died here in the USA...because of DEMOCRATS like you.

Obama being "half-black" or "half-white" is a fact. It is not racist to bring up such a fact. It was a perfectly legitimate point to mention considering the joke was about a skunk.

With the endless Bush insults and jokes posted here from 2001-today...I am amazed, yet again, that you even try to go there...but you must...you are a DEMOCRAT, and RACISM is your friend.

PaceAdvantage
03-28-2011, 09:11 PM
The right does not care one whit about his racial makeup, that is just the illusion that the left cannot let go of and uses to defend criticism of his policies with. The fact that he is "full Marxist" and totally incompetent is what concerns us, not that he is "half black".Amen.

Look at Retired Lt. Colonel Allen West from Florida. Nobody here with a "righty" slant gives two shits that he is "full-black", "half-black," or whatever percentage black he happens to be. We don't care. We like him because of who he is and what he stands for, not whatever the hell his skin color or ethnic makeup happens to be.

The same goes for Obama (but replace "We like him" with "We don't like him.")

NJ Stinks
03-28-2011, 09:31 PM
Always fun to tweek the noses of the libs that post here, wish we had more of them, they are rather outgunned and not much of a challenge. :D

Now THAT is funny!! :lol: :lol:

Tom
03-28-2011, 10:13 PM
Racism is a replacement for cognitive though to the libs.

JustRalph
03-29-2011, 12:59 AM
Amen.

Look at Retired Lt. Colonel Allen West from Florida. Nobody here with a "righty" slant gives two shits that he is "full-black", "half-black," or whatever percentage black he happens to be. We don't care. We like him because of who he is and what he stands for, not whatever the hell his skin color or ethnic makeup happens to be.

The same goes for Obama (but replace "We like him" with "We don't like him.")

Don't forget Herman Cain. I would love to see a Cain/West Ticket

BlueShoe
03-29-2011, 10:03 AM
Now THAT is funny!! :lol: :lol:
Good to see that you lefties still have a sense of humor.:ThmbUp: Being able to laugh in the face of overwhelming superiority is commendable. However, it is not very practical, and, in this case, hopeless. :)

Greyfox
03-29-2011, 10:40 AM
Obama understandably won an election. Maybe if the republican ticket and/or the last president hadn't been so horrid the outcome would've been different. The choice sucked and it looks like that's about to be repeated.

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: Excellent points.
TJDave -You've expressed well what I'm also thinking.

mostpost
03-29-2011, 01:58 PM
Now, that is funny.

Now THAT is funny!!

Not sure if that is plagiarism or an homage. :confused:

Tom
03-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Contagious?:rolleyes:

NJ Stinks
03-29-2011, 03:16 PM
Not sure if that is plagiarism or an homage. :confused:

I noticed that myself last night. :blush:

I can't say for sure if I saw what you posted or not. All I can be certain of is that I saw BlueShoe's post and that response came to mind immediately.

Either that or you and I are the same person posting under two different usernames. :lol:

mostpost
03-29-2011, 04:55 PM
I noticed that myself last night. :blush:

I can't say for sure if I saw what you posted or not. All I can be certain of is that I saw BlueShoe's post and that response came to mind immediately.

Either that or you and I are the same person posting under two different usernames. :lol:

What if we are and don't know it?

cj's dad
03-29-2011, 08:10 PM
What if we are and don't know it?

that would be proof that the two of you are subscribers to

"Left Wing Whack Jobs Talking Points Weekly".

NJ Stinks
03-29-2011, 09:20 PM
that would be proof that the two of you are subscribers to

"Left Wing Whack Jobs Talking Points Weekly".

And to think I have rooted for everything Baltimore since Nixon was prez. :p