PDA

View Full Version : 2012 kentucky derby

lamboguy
03-28-2011, 07:45 AM
if you want top rebates, and plenty of extra's for your betting experience, my program is for you. if you bet in the course of one year $600,000 or over you not only get the top rebates but you are going to be on the finish line for next years kentucky derby on me.

rates depend on how much you bet and the state that you live in. my program is unavailable in certain states and all of canada.

just pm me with you cell phone number and the best time to reach you and i will discuss the whole program with you. in my program we have every track, provide video and forms and stats on every horse in every race all with no charge.

i also plan to be online with a private chat room with live information which will include trainers, clockers, and other bettors with information reguarding track bias and various first time starters. in short after playing these races for many years i have a pretty decent idea for what people need and want, and i am going to provide it,

smokinjoe@bp
03-28-2011, 10:11 PM
count me in if you can get me tickets this year on finish line.

lamboguy
03-29-2011, 09:13 AM
this program is pretty fair to smaller players as well. its just smaller rates but most of the added perks are still there.

lamboguy
03-31-2011, 12:10 PM
for anyone that has an inactive old YOUBET account, please pm me and i will get it back up and running.

lamboguy
04-01-2011, 06:10 PM
we carry almost all harness tracks with video and programs

lamboguy
04-02-2011, 11:26 AM
there is never a charge for any electronic deposit or withdrawal with my company. they are the "HERTZ" of the ADW industry. no charge for any handicaping tools or video and replays, and a top rebate.

lamboguy
04-07-2011, 04:17 PM
there is a big weekend coming up... keeneland starts friday, and the you have the wood and arkansas derby coming this weekend. my adw takes all these tracks and we pay top rebates on them.

pm me and i will call you back and get you set up.

lamboguy
04-09-2011, 10:08 AM
this is a great day for racing. in the bayshore i love J J's LUCKY TRAIN

if you need a solid legal ADW that carries every track, please pm me

good luck today

Spendabuck85
04-09-2011, 04:48 PM
this is a great day for racing. in the bayshore i love J J's LUCKY TRAIN

if you need a solid legal ADW that carries every track, please pm me

good luck today

Nice call!

lamboguy
04-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Nice call!thank you!

this is the type of work i plan on doing if i get enough people signed up with me and i can put together a private chat room.

i find that most people handicap these days with pace and sheet numbers these days. i am going to try to supply the missing ingredient to winning at horses, that is knowing how the horses train in the morning, how good he is eating, and a few other things that most don't know about.

goingbroke
04-10-2011, 11:05 PM
What is this ADW

Mechanic
04-11-2011, 12:05 AM
for anyone that has an inactive old YOUBET account, please pm me and i will get it back up and running.
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

lamboguy
04-15-2011, 08:53 AM
another big weekend of racing ahead of us. i realise that there are many other adw's than the one that i am associated with, so i want to thank the people that have signed up through me and hope that you are pleased with the full service wagering site and your rebates. so far i have not received one complaint!

lamboguy
04-16-2011, 11:34 AM
opening day today at finger lakes. its just one track that we handle. we take all major and most tracks. my tip for the day is bet the horses in fingler lakes that have been running in other places recently.

good luck

lamboguy
04-21-2011, 10:05 PM
just bringing my thread up here.

i was at the BIG A yesterday and saw the construction going on at the track for the slot machines. i couldn't believe how big a crowd they had in the place. they didn't charge for admission. i went up to the 3rd floor and had the buffet, the salad was good and the chicken was ok. the desert's look good but i stayed away.

my horse ran awful, but that seems to be normal for me lately, in any case i had a good time there seeing a few faces that i haven't seen in years.

lamboguy
04-25-2011, 08:54 PM
kentucky derby in less than 2 weeks. more tracks set to open for the summer like sulfolk, assiboya, northlands, arapahoe. we have them all and pay good rebates!

lamboguy
04-28-2011, 06:28 AM
we are coming up fast to the top 3 year old races in the world. we carry all the major tracks. next week is the kentucky derby, if you sign up now and bet enough you will be at the derby the first saturday in may and get a top rebate along with that. plus you will be secure in knowing that you are dealing with the top adw in the world and never worry about getting paid when you win.

lamboguy
04-30-2011, 11:40 AM
why would anyone want to sign up and play with my adw when there are plenty of others out there?

we carry all the tracks

we have all the video, replays, past performances, bris stats, trackmaster programs, daily racing forms... all at no cost

we have something you can't get anywhere else, bris stats, which are the most comprehensive stats at your disposal at any given time for every thoroughbred race in north america

you have the option of playing online or by phone without holding for a phone operator

if you want to use your mobile device we have access for you