PDA

View Full Version : This just might be the most awful weekend for racing

JustRalph
03-26-2011, 03:18 AM
I have been through 7 race cards and have found 6-7 plays at best. And this is a Saturday. What the hell........?

I hope this is the lull before the spring storm........ I know it gets slow this time of year.....but I don't ever remember it being this bad

What the hell is going to happen this summer? I see lots of canceled cards in the future

JBmadera
03-26-2011, 04:31 AM
Just ran my spot plays for today and I agree, for a Saturday, there aren't that many playable races. A hand full from OP, FG, GP an TAM ( I don't play the late afternoon or evening races).

Thankfully we've got Meydan - played the late p3 and race 8, but the rest will be fun to watch.

How many days until Saratoga starts????

Spiderman
03-26-2011, 08:53 AM
I have been through 7 race cards and have found 6-7 plays at best. And this is a Saturday. What the hell........?

I hope this is the lull before the spring storm........ I know it gets slow this time of year.....but I don't ever remember it being this bad

What the hell is going to happen this summer? I see lots of canceled cards in the future
Totally disagree. Glad that someone posted first, as I don't like to headline my picks. I do not like the GP card and instead looked at the late races at FG and TP. I am playing, "loaded for bear", today.