PDA

View Full Version : one dollar bris drf file & software

redeye007
03-26-2011, 02:21 AM
the one dollar bris drf file contains neither the CR(class rating) nor the RR(race rating). how are most software programs deriving a class rating or are most software programs that use this file basically pace orientated? :confused:

CBedo
03-26-2011, 03:31 AM
Can't answer how people are using the $1 BRIS file, but can say that I think many are using the multicaps file rather than the pp file, many of which have an unlimited data plan grandfathered from TSN.

bigmack
03-26-2011, 03:54 AM
Can't answer how people are using the $1 BRIS file, but can say that I think many are using the multicaps file rather than the pp file, many of which have an unlimited data plan grandfathered from TSN.
Braggart. :rolleyes:

raybo
03-26-2011, 08:44 AM
the one dollar bris drf file contains neither the CR(class rating) nor the RR(race rating). how are most software programs deriving a class rating or are most software programs that use this file basically pace orientated? :confused:

The most common way to address class when RR and CR are not available is through the analysis of pace and it's resulting speed. From this analysis and it's recording, pars can be created and used for further analysis.

redeye007
03-28-2011, 03:07 AM

that makes sense. I used Multicaps for years successfully and it does contain CR and RR. So software that is limited to the one dollar drf file will be less successful?

Eddie W
03-28-2011, 12:57 PM
There is also the Ultimate pp, for 3.00 that has the RR and CR