PDA

View Full Version : This just came to me in a flash.....

senortout
03-25-2011, 05:42 PM
Whenever the powers that be get a chance to keep us from potentially useful information, it will be done.

Perfect example...Advance wagering on Saturdays Dubai races!

Race 2 starts off our wagering opportunities in Dubai. Using the typical ADW, in this case, Twinspires, I can see the advance wagers and odds. Howsomever, I cannot, repeat, cannot no way no how see how the wagering is going on in the later races....so must bet into a blind pool, no matter how long I wait!.....ludicrous.

For the sake of argument, what if the only race offered us from Dubai was the 'big one' the final race for $10 M? Then, we could get a peak at how the odds were moving a day in advance. But only if its the first and last race offered on the card! I said ludicrous before what words can describe this oversight in the age of computers?

senortout
ps It has come to mind before....I lied.

senortout
03-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Whenever the powers that be get a chance to keep us from potentially useful information, it will be done.

Perfect example...Advance wagering on Saturdays Dubai races!

Race 2 starts off our wagering opportunities in Dubai. Using the typical ADW, in this case, Twinspires, I can see the advance wagers and odds. Howsomever, I cannot, repeat, cannot no way no how see how the wagering is going on in the later races....so must bet into a blind pool, no matter how long I wait!.....ludicrous.

For the sake of argument, what if the only race offered us from Dubai was the 'big one' the final race for $10 M? Then, we could get a peak at how the odds were moving a day in advance. But only if its the first and last race offered on the card! I said ludicrous before what words can describe this oversight in the age of computers?

senortout
ps It has come to mind before....I lied.

wait for it.....I had two betting tracks open, the advance wagering on Dubai and a track thats running today. The odds I saw along with betting pools and percentages were on the track thats in a action as we speak!...so, no, we don't even see the odds on race 2 at Dubai for Saturday. So bet into those blind pools.....NOT!