PDA

View Full Version : Please link for american races

edoardopalomo
10-20-2003, 01:51 PM
Hi, mi name is Alberto , i'm from Italy and i like to bet on american races by an english bookmaker.
I've a problem, i can't see some races cause i can't open an account with betehorse or youbet express etc... cause they ask me some information that i can't have cause i'm not american, so
My question is : Is there somebody so nice to give me some web address to watch live Turf paradise races, finger lakes races, laurel races etc....
Thanks

blind squirrel
10-20-2003, 02:30 PM
ALBERTO,

go to DRF.COM,look for horse racing links,
you'll see tracks that offer audio and video.

Valuist
10-20-2003, 02:35 PM
Right now some marketing genuises at FL and TuP are laughing their asses off. And all along we figured that if we reached the European market, they'd want a steady diet of SA, Bel or Kee. Nope. Turns out they want $3000 NW2 at Finger Lakes.

You must be really down on Italian racing!

Suff
10-28-2003, 05:24 PM
I sent this guy an old account I had with xpressbet.com so he could watch USA races.

Subsquent to that he's sent me a few e-mails. He's arbitraging between the various exchanges and Bookies available in europe. Bookies will give you ML on USA races. He's looking for 5/2's bet down to 1-1 that he can spread with. He's fairly sharp.