PDA

View Full Version : The Union at Work: Destabilize Economy

JustRalph
03-22-2011, 01:52 PM
RvlvejSxBVQ

much more and more audio at

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/03/22/former-seiu-official-demanded-action-to-destabilize-banking-system-overthrow-capital/

boxcar
03-22-2011, 04:44 PM
I don't know why these communistic thugs just don't meet with Soros. He has plenty of experience crashing economies. I'm sure he'd even lend them the money to do it at a fair interest rate. :D

Boxcar

ArlJim78
03-24-2011, 08:21 PM
It's amazing how little interest there is in this story. I found another interesting tidbit about this guy Lerner today, that he's been logged in as a visitor to the White house 4 times in the last couple years, on two occasions meeting with political or economic personnel.

of course his vision of destroying capitalism fits right in with the crowd in this White House. that's what they call Change we can Believe In.

JustRalph
03-24-2011, 09:45 PM
It's amazing how little interest there is in this story. I found another interesting tidbit about this guy Lerner today, that he's been logged in as a visitor to the White house 4 times in the last couple years, on two occasions meeting with political or economic personnel.

of course his vision of destroying capitalism fits right in with the crowd in this White House. that's what they call Change we can Believe In.

Ditto Jim. I know most people don't read the crap I post, but I thought this was intersting......a little insight into the mindset of the SEIU

Hank
03-24-2011, 09:57 PM

of course his vision of destroying capitalism fits right in with the crowd in this White House . that's what they call Change we can Believe In.

That is so far removed from reality it's stunning.Wall street owns the "crowd in the white house" Anyone sitting in the oval office has been thoroughly vetted bought and paid for by wall street.You guys yap constantly about politics and yet remain completed ignorant about it....astounding.The 2012 election will require 1,000,000,000 per side.....Come on man!

boxcar
03-24-2011, 09:57 PM
Ditto Jim. I know most people don't read the crap I post, but I thought this was intersting......a little insight into the mindset of the SEIU

Beck has been talking about this the last 2 or 3 days. It could be that BO is consulting with Lerner to help him with his "transformation-of-the-face-of- America" project. Economic Terrorism. What a way to go. :rolleyes:

The radical left in this country see the window of opportunity for the "change they hope in" as closing, with elections being less than two years off. They would dearly love to get a plan together while their Radical-in-Chief is still in office. They are getting antsy.

Lots of things going on in the world right now, including another major earthquake (7.0) in some small country near Indonesia, I think. Israel is under missile attacks again, etc.. Everything abroad and here domestically seems very unstable.

Boxcar

boxcar
03-24-2011, 10:04 PM
That is so far removed from reality it's stunning.Wall street owns the "crowd in the white house" Anyone sitting in the oval office has been thoroughly vetted bought and paid for by wall street.You guys yap constantly about politics and yet remain completed ignorant about it....astounding.The 2012 election will require 1,000,000,000 per side.....Come on man!

Pull your head out of the sand, Hank! Wall St. isn't constantly visiting the WH, but the SEIU and Lerner are! And don't believe for a moment that BO wouldn't betray his buddies on Wall St. if he thought he could move this country appreciably closer to an authoritarian state. You talk as though you believe BO is a big fan of Capitalism. You're crazy if you believe this. BO would sell out Wall St. in a heartbeat if he though the timing was right.

Even if you believed there is honor among thieves, do you really think BO has any?

Boxcar

JustRalph
03-24-2011, 10:13 PM
sorry, I don't have time to listen to any radio anymore. I read the transcripts of some shows if they are discussing something I am interested in. But haven't followed Beck for a while.........

Hank
03-24-2011, 10:44 PM
Pull your head out of the sand, Hank! Wall St. isn't constantly visiting the WH, but the SEIU and Lerner are! And don't believe for a moment that BO wouldn't betray his buddies on Wall St. if he thought he could move this country appreciably closer to an authoritarian state. You talk as though you believe BO is a big fan of Capitalism. You're crazy if you believe this. BO would sell out Wall St. in a heartbeat if he though the timing was right.

Even if you believed there is honor among thieves, do you really think BO has any?

Boxcar

Wall street has no need to visit,they live there.Check the composition of his cabinet.And I hate to break the news to you but we are currently an absolute authoritarian state....The true holders of all political power are not responsible to the people only their political straw-men are.
Regarding Obama,write this down..He will be reelected,within 2 years of leaving office his net worth will soar from about 4 or 5 million to approx 500 million.