PDA

View Full Version : YONKERS TUES. 3/22 POSSIBLES

botster
03-22-2011, 12:15 PM
Another night of pacing and trotting under the stars at Beautiful Yonkers Raceway...Alright the beautiful statement is a bit far fetched.HAHAHA!

3rd 3 LIFES TRICKS may have found his right level.He was beaten by RIVER WALTZ out of town in last, but this time may be a different story shipping back in here.This horse was burnt out the last few years with other trainers,so he may be on the way back.
8 RIVER WALTZ had been lightly raced last year and was quite impressive out of town.

5th 1 SIGN OF THUNDER shows the speed line in last with the trainer switch, so that is pretty big.3-1 in the morning line, so the value could be poor.

6th 1 K SLATER also shows a big try in last parked every step and was recently freshened by Fanning.
7 REDNECK OUTLAW this is a big trainer switch here and hasn't shown a whole lot recently.The last was alright even though he rode the pylons.Had been out for some time before his return.
8 FOUR STARZ ELDER J.P is still vastly underated and is very good at getting one out of the gate.That class out of town is equivelent to a 10 and this class here isn't much tougher.Possible bomber possibilities.

7th 4 SHINY MACH the switch to Holland is the key here IMO.Holland has a knack with some that others just can't crack.That was a big effort in last.Taken from a low % trainer a few back and this one can have a good future.
5 TRIPLE BARS has been consistant here in 20's,but last race his individual fractions were better than his prior.The track was listed faster,but still that is a good sign.

8th 1 RIOPELLE got shuffled off a slow 1/2,but angled wide late and finished well.Yet another fresh one here.
4 JAGUAR HALL must like this one here.In against one's that were not going to get beat in last,but came charging home off terrible cover.This was a good claim here if he can keep this 1 sound.He looked alright last out.

9th 5 TWOTOWIN another that Holland has done good thing with since hopping on.20-1 in the morning line is a bit ridiculous here.

10th 3 PC SPECIAL is your typical horse that, because of his unsoundness in his last start he did not perform up to his capability.His front end was only about 65% and you just can't race a horse these days with the average type of prerace.Two weeks out and I would have to believe they made the right move to get that front end worked on.This is not a sound horse to begin with, only 15 starts last year.Interesting classification last week moving him up here.He wasn't bad at all.Nothing type until recently.

I haven't even gotten to the last two.I envy the pro's...much dedication:cool: .

Good Fortune:)

Not4Love
03-22-2011, 07:23 PM
Great analysis tonight. Keeping an eye on this track after last night. The first seemed pretty formful. Last night the outside coverflow was very active and it seemed that horses who were struggling to make up ground in the past, had a much easier time. They were also getting bet. They got another 'DITZ working the Pocono live feed. Last year it was Randy and the other guy. If you get a chance, check her out. She might be worse than the tvg 'DITZ. :)

Not4Love
03-22-2011, 07:30 PM
Take a shot in here (Race 2 Yonkers # 7 DONER DREAM)

Not4Love
03-22-2011, 07:49 PM
I have to use #6 HEZ DA MAN N IN RACE 3. I'll use him with your horse #4 LIFES TRICKS.

Not4Love
03-22-2011, 08:06 PM
I really like the effort by # 8 OFF THE TABLE last out. He's getting a lot of action tonight. I'll stick with my gut in this one. OFF THE TABLE.

botster
03-22-2011, 08:07 PM
I have to use #6 HEZ DA MAN N IN RACE 3. I'll use him with your horse #4 LIFES TRICKS.

4 LIFES TRICK even money.He didn't deserve that type of backing.Check out TVG in a few.

Not4Love
03-22-2011, 08:24 PM
30-1 morning line . opened up at 2-1. 0 minutes to post he is 5-1. What is up with this??????????????????????????

botster
03-22-2011, 08:24 PM
Great analysis tonight. Keeping an eye on this track after last night. The first seemed pretty formful. Last night the outside coverflow was very active and it seemed that horses who were struggling to make up ground in the past, had a much easier time. They were also getting bet. They got another 'DITZ working the Pocono live feed. Last year it was Randy and the other guy. If you get a chance, check her out. She might be worse than the tvg 'DITZ. :)

Yes indeed the outside flow was much better last night.

botster
03-22-2011, 08:26 PM
30-1 morning line . opened up at 2-1. 0 minutes to post he is 5-1. What is up with this??????????????????????????

$262 to win.I am going to ride this off as just a dumb bet by some drunk.

botster
03-22-2011, 08:28 PM
These type usually win, but 4-5 is tough..

botster
03-22-2011, 08:42 PM
I like the 1-7 here.I think it looks pretty good.I will key them here in some small exactas and triples.Hoping the old classmaster CACTUS CREEK fails on the win end.

botster
03-22-2011, 08:58 PM
I like the 1-7 here.I think it looks pretty good.I will key them here in some small exactas and triples.Hoping the old classmaster CACTUS CREEK fails on the win end.

The 7 REDNECK OUTLAW puts in his best race in a very long time here @ 5-1.#4 CACTUS CREEK failed, so that helps the payoffs.#1 K SLATER finishes 3rd and should not have lost second there that easily.

botster
03-22-2011, 09:03 PM
2 MR. VITTI this chronic lame Schnittker reject looked good in the post parade and was recently claimed.Both 4&5 are taking some action.

botster
03-22-2011, 09:06 PM
2 MR. VITTI this chronic lame Schnittker reject looked good in the post parade and was recently claimed.Both 4&5 are taking some action..I will use some.

botster
03-22-2011, 09:11 PM
.I will use some.

#4 SHINY MACH 8-1 morning line goes off 8-5! Penas charge tried to air it out and came up short.

botster
03-22-2011, 09:15 PM
2 MR. VITTI this chronic lame Schnittker reject looked good in the post parade and was recently claimed.

Broken wheel on MR VITTI...DNF.

botster
03-22-2011, 09:22 PM
This race is very bettable here.The 1&4 should go off decent odds.Looking at the board the 4 JAGUAR HALL is getting some action.He should... he is a sharp horse right now.Manzi is showing some serious signs of slowing down with his skills of late.Hoping he remembers them here.

botster
03-22-2011, 09:30 PM
This race is very bettable here.The 1&4 should go off decent odds.Looking at the board the 4 JAGUAR HALL is getting some action.He should... he is a sharp horse right now.Manzi is showing some serious signs of slowing down with his skills of late.Hoping he remembers them here.

I had to contain myself here when working the keyboard on this bet...hahaha!

botster
03-22-2011, 09:33 PM
I had to contain myself here when working the keyboard on this bet...hahaha!

4 $16.80 $8.80
1 $11.20

ex $144.50

botster
03-22-2011, 09:39 PM
I will use the #5 TWOTOWIN some here, has to be an overlay, so he's worth a few.Brent has been picking many of them up here at "The Hilltop".

botster
03-22-2011, 09:50 PM
I will use the #5 TWOTOWIN some here, has to be an overlay, so he's worth a few.Brent has been picking many of them up here at "The Hilltop".

This type we can bet progressivley and still own him.Out in "No Mans Land" tonight after following a slug.

botster
03-22-2011, 09:58 PM
I need to watch the #4 PC SPECIAL on the track.He looks alright in the post parade.I like Ted Wing, he's one of my alltime favorites, but 9-5 here on this type that is not very disciplined on the track is very vulnerable.This is a drop on the 4, and he very well may go better tonight, 4-1 is a good price.

botster
03-22-2011, 10:05 PM
I need to watch the #4 PC SPECIAL on the track.He looks alright in the post parade.I like Ted Wing, he's one of my alltime favorites, but 9-5 here on this type that is not very disciplined on the track is very vulnerable.This is a drop on the 4, and he very well may go better tonight, 4-1 is a good price.

Had aim, but tired late... 1 BREAK DANCER is just a horrible actor and took the GP's money down with him tonight.

botster
03-22-2011, 10:13 PM
I'm calling it a night.Ted's horse gets taken down placed third.The GP loses there exacta box tickets on the even money shot.

Until Thursday...Good Fortune:) .

Not4Love
03-23-2011, 11:35 AM
Nice hit in the 8th.