PDA

View Full Version : tee it up, got one for you too

freeneasy
10-20-2003, 12:15 AM
heard the one about father norton? he misses mass in order to play a little golf. as father norton sets upon the first tee,
st peter asks the Lord " your not going to let him get away with this are you?
the Lord says " no i guess not"
father norton proceeds to hit a shot down the middle that rolls and rolls and drops into the cup for a 420 yard hole in one.
st peter says " why did you let him do that"
and the Lord says " who's he going to tell?::confused: :D

Tee
10-20-2003, 12:26 AM
That one never gets old :D :D

freeneasy
10-20-2003, 01:05 PM
read it in the la times sunday mourning

Tom
10-20-2003, 07:52 PM
A less-than-brillinat guy goes ice fishing.
He stakes out a spot on the ice and takes a swaw and prepares to cut a hole when a booming voice from above declares,:THERE ARE NO FISH UBDER THE ICE!"
The guy jumps up, packs up his gear and hustles off to another spot on the ice. Just as he is about to start cutting a hole, the same, deep voice booms out from above,"THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE!"
The guy is really startled and he grabs up everything and goes off to a spot as far away as he can get. Just as he unpacks his saw, the voice booms again,"I TOLD YOU, THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE!"
The guy is beside himself, he drops to his knees and looks upward and calls out, "Is that YOU, GOD?"

"NO......I AM THE ICE RINK MANAGER....GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

hcap
10-20-2003, 08:16 PM
One day God and Moses are playing golf.
Moses approaches the tee, and in perfect form swings and hits a hole in one with perfect precision. Turns to God:

"Okay your up"

God stumbles up to tee, and after a few clumsy attempts finally balances the ball without it tumbling. Pulls out a bent and rusty club and strikes the ball.
The ball falls off the tee rolls a few yards, and stops.
But just then a rabbit pops out of the ground, grabs the ball in his mouth, and starts to run in the opposite direction.
Gets a hundred yards and out of the blue, an eagle swoops down and grabs the rabbit by the scruff off the neck. Heads towards the cup, circles a few times and drops the rabbit. The rabbit hits the ground lets go of the ball, and it slowly rolls into the cup.

Moses, taps God on the shoulder.

"Will you stop messing around and play Golf!"