PDA

View Full Version : what a great business decision

prospector
03-20-2011, 02:19 PM
for them..
dunderheads in charge of ebay...from their letter to me..
"On April 19, 2011, for Non Store Subscriber, you can list up to 50 items per month FREE for Auction Style with FREE Buy It Now option. For a majority of sellers, fees will go down (especially for sellers who already offer low cost or free shipping) or stay the same. Some sellers may see an overall increase. Final Value Fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale—including shipping. Final Value Fee is calculated on the 9% of the final price of the item plus shipping fee."
wow, i save 50 cents on listing and get to pay an additional $1.04 final fees..
are you kidding me! post office charges me $11.65 for priority mail and delivery confirmation..i can't charge less without losing money..
wish i'd have know this before i went to vegas and spent 2k on collectible marvel action figures..
my solution is simple..i'll put on each item offered that i charge more for shipping because ebay charges me more..i bet half the sellers won't even notice they're getting screwed...power seller means nothing to me..i primarily sell dirt with gold in it..
if they think this is going to increase sales, it won't..fees will go down for nobody..whoever came up with this must have come from a government job..