PDA

View Full Version : Better to punish or help?

sammy the sage
03-18-2011, 10:36 PM
Would it be better to punish those who are totally EVIL to prevent FUTURE destruction of mankind OR try to help those are less fortunate...one CAN ONLY choose one choice!

That said...after reading my above summation...think it's better to ABOLISH slavery than to help slaves...they SHOULD BE able to help themselve's...as the good book teaches...

So what am I rambling about...why the banker's who ARE enslaving US ALL...should one devote themselve's to finding a new way of feeding the masses, and producing a cheaper energy alternative...OR...just GETTING RID the EVIL?

What would YOU DO personally...if you HAD to make ONE choice?

JustRalph
03-19-2011, 12:58 AM
to touch on your meme, 99% of Banks have paid back Tarp funds that they received.

I said banks.......not other companies.........

Tarp is still around 150Billion in the red.

HUSKER55
03-19-2011, 04:53 AM
Banks are not evil by nature and they don't enslave anyone except those who have no charactor.

America is capitalistic. If you can't or won't play the game then you need to be taken care of.

Think about it. What other country allows anyone to be president? Our current leader is proof positive that it works. Good or bad, right or wrong.

Robert Goren
03-19-2011, 09:00 AM
Banks are not evil by nature and they don't enslave anyone except those who have no charactor.

America is capitalistic. If you can't or won't play the game then you need to be taken care of.

Think about it. What other country allows anyone to be president? Our current leader is proof positive that it works. Good or bad, right or wrong.Actually they are. Money lenders through out history have been held in very low regard. There are religions ( including some Christian sects) that consider charging interest a sin. But they are a necessary evil.

HUSKER55
03-19-2011, 09:16 AM
DID not know that. I thought that sharing risk (insurance) and loaning money (banks) were just a type of fee chaged for "labor". Worker gets a wage, banks get interest.