PDA

View Full Version : Positive Atmosphere on PA Board

Jaguar
10-19-2003, 03:56 PM
Much appreciation to the PA Admin. who has improved the environment on this board by somehow eliminating the mean-spirited and the crude and stupid posts which were emanating almost daily from a few malefactors.

We had a good board before. Thanks to the Admin. we now have a really superior place to chat.

All The Best,

Jaguar

PaceAdvantage
10-19-2003, 09:18 PM
I do what I can, although I'm not sure I did much in this instance...the problems, whatever they were, seemed to have corrected themselves in a way....

In any event, if anyone feels more can be done to make things better around here, PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH ANY SUGGESTIONS.

I am always open to suggestions....

trying2win
10-19-2003, 10:08 PM
Jaguar:

I agree with you. There does seem to be a more positive atmosphere here at the PACE ADVANTAGE site over the last while. That's why I just recently started posting again after a hiatus of about 10 months. During the hiatus I still read a lot of posts though.

PA:

You're being very modest. I've noticed you've jumped in as a sort of referee now and then over the last few months, when the negative comments by some members seemed to be getting out of hand. I believe your influence lately HAS MADE A DIFFERENCE!
Take a bow....and thank you.

What's that old wise advice?...I think it went something like this:

"Even when we agree to disagree, we can do it without being disagreeable".

Regards,

Trying2win

Zaf
10-19-2003, 10:31 PM
I think there was a lot of positive karma here around the time of the Saratoga Getaway. We all have Suff to thank for that.

ZAFONIC

kenwoodallpromos
10-20-2003, 01:45 AM
Everyone is staying on topic well also!