03-17-2011, 10:43 AM
Maybe they should try this at ground zero:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUr1NxJDC94?rel=0

cj's dad
03-17-2011, 11:36 AM
What's the old saying, "don't mess with Texas"

HUSKER55
03-17-2011, 12:30 PM
if that isn't muslim secularism and arrogance, what is?

Greyfox
03-17-2011, 12:43 PM
For Gawd's sake they knew there was a pig farm on the property next door before they bought the land late last year. What gall in asking him to leave.
Are "airs of entitlement" a central feature of that religion? I'm starting to think so.
(By the way, one of those little porkers ran faster than a horse I bet the other day. Somebody should have claimed it.)

OTM Al
03-17-2011, 02:03 PM
What's the old saying, "don't mess with Texas"

I believe the origin of that saying was an anti-littering campaign and the slogan is trademarked by the Texas dept of Transportation.

Tom
03-17-2011, 02:08 PM
Well that takes the luster off of it, Al!:D

OTM Al
03-17-2011, 02:12 PM
Well that takes the luster off of it, Al!:D

Yep. Makes it kinda funny really, but hey, we shouldn't litter!

cj's dad
03-17-2011, 02:25 PM
I believe the origin of that saying was an anti-littering campaign and the slogan is trademarked by the Texas dept of Transportation.

Al, you are 100% correct. You do, however, win the party pooper prize Al and it's your birhtday !!

OTM Al
03-17-2011, 02:30 PM
Al, you are 100% correct. You do, however, win the party pooper prize Al and it's your birhtday !!

Wasn't there some song way back when about "It's my party...."?

mostpost
03-17-2011, 03:07 PM
Note to self: Self, watch the link before you decide on your comments. :bang:
My first thought was that it was rude of the farmer to hold pig races at the time of evening prayers. That he should respect the religious practices of his neighbors. That still holds true.

In this case however, it is the Muslims who are at fault. They knew they were buying land next to a pig farm. I'm a city boy, but I know that you know when there is a pig farm in the vicinity. Why buy that land? Unless they thought they would be able to intimidate the farmer into moving.

Pig farming is the man's livelihood. That has to be respected as much as Muslim religious traditions.

prospector
03-17-2011, 03:17 PM
fans during evening prayers blowing piggie smells towards the neighbor..see who sells first..
damn rude to think he should sell his farm for them..

boxcar
03-17-2011, 03:30 PM
fans during evening prayers blowing piggie smells towards the neighbor..see who sells first..

A bacon or sausage cookout a few times a week (especially when the wind is blowin' right) should help the Muslim to rethink his decision.

Boxcar

HUSKER55
03-17-2011, 04:19 PM
THE news reported that the pig farmer offered to buy the land at full market.

they said no.

what does that tell you?

prospector
03-17-2011, 06:20 PM
THE news reported that the pig farmer offered to buy the land at full market.

they said no.

what does that tell you?
the farmer should buy land on the other side of them and expand?

woodtoo
03-17-2011, 06:30 PM
the farmer should buy land on the other side of them and expand?
:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

JustRalph
03-17-2011, 11:13 PM
http://www.creatableinflatables.com/images/animals/inflatable_pig.jpg

Somebody send that farmer this link

http://www.creatableinflatables.com/inflatable_animals.htm

The Judge
03-19-2011, 12:53 AM
This is a compound exclusively for this small groups use. It has nothing to do with a Mosque or religion. ( An aside: Many Muslims have pigs they just don't EAT them.)

This group wants a private estate, a country club for their groups exclusive use. If a private business tried this they would be in court for discrimination. Do they get a tax break for being a religion?

This is a trend, I am seeing more and more of this type of discrimination, by the new immigrants. They have every intention of remaining here but on their terms. I have even seen the use of government money to create separate places for these groups to socialize, vans and buses are being bought places being built and rented to the exclusion of those that were born here. This is being done by people that missed and don't understand the struggle that happened in this country during the 50's,60's and 70's.

They discriminate and think nothing of it. They know only enough to say they are not discriminating but that's it. Many of these new discriminators receive social security and medicare although they never worked in the USA.(Mexican immigrants who want to put in an honest days work and go back and forth across the border is a different problem all together.)

Muslims have been attacked unfairly on this board many times but this is not one of them.

BlueShoe
03-19-2011, 01:01 PM
In this case however, it is the Muslims who are at fault. They knew they were buying land next to a pig farm.
Kind of like buying a home next to an airport and then complaining about the plane noise.

Rookies
03-20-2011, 12:33 AM
Kind of like buying a home next to an airport and then complaining about the plane noise.

Agreed. The only thing worse would have been a pig farm that makes and sells moonshine.

Moral & Mixed Metaphors here:
Know they neighbour before forking over the 30 pieces of silver...:lol:

CryingForTheHorses
03-21-2011, 03:23 PM

Im wondering if these people ever go out and bother other people on what they are doing or eating.It seems to me the if your anything but white you are intitled to special treatment.Is the whiteman being punished for his earlier dasty deeds?..Who does they think they are?.WHO is to blame for the arrogance of the people that do this?.Not being a racist I have to question this,Seems to me that they all wave their flags in your country but denounce the mighty USA in theirs!!..The USA cant win!..