PDA

View Full Version : RIP ROCCO ANTONELLI

eastie
03-17-2011, 04:03 AM
Sorry to report the passing Of Rocco Antonelli. Large bettor for many years in New York. In his heyday his handle was 100-150 Thousand a day. a real hossplayer and the biggest tipper around.lol. If you ever saw the Mass plate 11 R parked in a prime location, that was him.

precocity
03-17-2011, 12:24 PM
Sorry to report the passing Of Rocco Antonelli. Large bettor for many years in New York. In his heyday his handle was 100-150 Thousand a day. a real hossplayer and the biggest tipper around.lol. If you ever saw the Mass plate 11 R parked in a prime location, that was him.

who????

eastie
03-19-2011, 09:34 AM
Duncan would drop anything he was doing when the Rock walked in. Just a real hossplayer who put millions through the windows.

Vinman
03-19-2011, 09:42 AM

Given that he was a big tipper, no wonder he got along famously with Duncan, for many years the Maitre d at the NYRA tracks.

Vinman

elhelmete
03-19-2011, 11:04 AM
Was he sometimes known as "Ray" and did he have a day job now and again?

eastie
03-19-2011, 11:33 AM
I think he was the treasurer in Somerville....
story about Duncan, If you ever saw Jimmy the Greek at the track, he used to write all over the table cloths and was kind of loud. I can remember Rocco telling Duncan, i don't want him sitting within 50 yards of me ever again. the next day the Greek was in a different area code.