PDA

View Full Version : RPM

punteray
03-16-2011, 01:57 PM
In the POPS and TIPS thread Len C. said the best program He has coded was "THE MASTER CONSENSUS".

Has anybody tried this software and if so, what is your 'consensus'?

Ray

goforgin
03-16-2011, 06:46 PM
No, have not used Master C. I have used TIPS and a few others. My issue with TIPS was the program coding. Horses would show TIPS where they shouldn't, and others would not show TIPS when I thought they should based on an inspection of the past performances. Like TIPS, with the other programs, there was no written manual with the method, so I really didn't know if the system coding and output was correct or not. Was pretty much going on the output, with no real validation. I really like the TIPS methodology, and have talked to Worth by phone. The issue was the system programming wasn't always correct. I had some real nice scores using TIPS, but it got to a point that it just wasn't reliable. I would be reluctant to purchase Master C unless I had at least 90 days to run it through some testing to see if the output actually was accurate to the methodology and angles.
GoForGin :6: .

punteray
03-17-2011, 11:42 AM
thanx for the info

Ray

punteray
03-17-2011, 01:04 PM
GOFORGIN

MY thoughts on the program was if Len C used it to compile his 'PICKS' on his website, it must be pretty good!!!

Ray

dartman51
03-17-2011, 02:15 PM
Ray, I don't know about Len's website, but I have the program. I purchased it right after it came out. It is designed to be used like a 'BLACK BOX', as it tells you what to play, and how to play. I did a test of just over 2 months, a minimum of 3 tracks pr day, and it lost money. I also have the TIPS software, and I have much more faith in TIPS than MASTER CONSENSUS. TIPS can be adjusted, and if worked properly, can be profitable.

punteray
03-17-2011, 03:02 PM
That is the kind of infoI was looking for!!!

Thanx loads

Ray Scalise