PDA

View Full Version : Trump This

sonnyp
03-15-2011, 04:33 PM
never been a big fan of "the donald" but caught the first part of an interview with neil cavuto today and he was makng a lot of sense.

1. he called out obama for being "displayed" at playing golf and partying with the crisis in japan and libya going on. he said nothing wrong with that stuff...but not now.

2. said opec is salivating with oil situation and are ultimately responsible for prices and exist and operate, only, because we don't turn the screws.

3. said it is rediculous that we continue to be held hostage with the oil, and yet continue to not go forward with drilling here which he says opec loves it.

i realize he wont be held accountable for his words, but it was great to hear somebody talk straight for once after listening to these as- hole politicians, both local and federal

Greyfox
03-15-2011, 04:38 PM
A couple of weeks back Trump told Piers Morgan:

1. George Bush was a terrible President...and I'm Republican.

2. Obama....a nice guy but he's in over his head....what's he ever ran before?

3. China ...is our biggest enemy. Why are we giving them White House State dinners? Call them in. Tell them how it is and if they don't like it send them to MacDonalds.

DJofSD
03-15-2011, 04:40 PM
He's been on Savage's program. He doesn't suffer fools lightly.

sonnyp
03-15-2011, 04:43 PM
as i stated, ive not been a big fan of his but he sounded good today.

pandy
03-15-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm not a big fan of the Donald either, but if he runs for President and gets the Republican nomination, I will definitely vote for him for President. These lawyers and politicians are basically all clones and they suck. Trump would do things a lot differently.

By the way, I predict that if he runs he wins.

boxcar
03-15-2011, 06:37 PM
I'm not a big fan of the Donald either, but if he runs for President and gets the Republican nomination, I will definitely vote for him for President. These lawyers and politicians are basically all clones and they suck. Trump would do things a lot differently.

By the way, I predict that if he runs he wins.

There are things that leave me uneasy with Trump, but what I really like about him is that he shoots straight from the hip. He has absolutely no fear, no reservations about speaking his mind, which I find very refreshing. Thus far, have not heard him equivocate on anything.

Boxcar

pandy
03-15-2011, 06:47 PM
I agree.

Marshall Bennett
03-15-2011, 06:53 PM
Trump stumbles on almost every word he speaks. I caught the interview, he almost sounds programed. If this is the best Republicans have to offer we're in deep shit. As for Obama playing golf, and as much as I dislike his performance as a president, I can't blame him. His golfing engagement was probably planned months in advance and probably lasted no more than a couple hours. Get a grip already, I thought only liberals stooped to this level of attack.

Saratoga_Mike
03-15-2011, 07:02 PM
I always thought he was Dem, recommended a big wealth tax to pay down the national debt yrs ago. Maybe he can talk about taking his company into bankruptcy on several occassions. If commerical bankers weren't rolled so easily, he'd be tapped out by now.

boxcar
03-15-2011, 07:11 PM
Trump stumbles on almost every word he speaks. I caught the interview, he almost sounds programed. If this is the best Republicans have to offer we're in deep shit. As for Obama playing golf, and as much as I dislike his performance as a president, I can't blame him. His golfing engagement was probably planned months in advance and probably lasted no more than a couple hours. Get a grip already, I thought only liberals stooped to this level of attack.

Do you happen to have a link to that stumbling interview?

Boxcar

sonnyp
03-15-2011, 07:15 PM
in second part of the interview he commented on our situation in iraq.

whether you think we should have gotten involved or not, fact is, we did. it cost us a ton. lots of oil in iraq ! shouldn't we, at least, recover what we spent ? he's correct.

are we worried about our international image ? everybody hates us anyway.

no country looks to us for a lead anymore. check with england, israel, egypt.

we don't even know what we stand for any longer, how should they know?

sonnyp
03-15-2011, 07:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NEb0NP35W8

here's the interview

boxcar
03-15-2011, 08:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NEb0NP35W8

here's the interview

Thanks, Sonny.

Marshall, I didn't hear any stumbling in that interview. Trump has no problems speaking extemporaneously (which is the same thing I concluded when I heard him on the Savage show).

Boxcar

ArlJim78
03-15-2011, 11:06 PM
I 'm just not down with the whole Trump thing. He sounds good on some things, but on others he makes me cringe. Ultimately I can't take him seriously as a presidential candidate. I sense he's a bit of an opportunist. has he been funding any Republicans or tea Party candidates? where was he the last two years while the dem's ran roughshod? I never heard him weigh in on or try to fight all the horrible legislation that was passed. Suddenly now he has found his voice?

I'll take a pass.

pandy
03-15-2011, 11:25 PM
I'd imagine that most libs will hate him if he runs for President, he's not scholarly enough for them.

FantasticDan
03-15-2011, 11:36 PM
What's this, the 3rd or 4th time he's (very publicly) considered running? He's a shameless publicity whore. Nothing more to it than that.

Tom
03-15-2011, 11:49 PM
What's this, the 3rd or 4th time he's (very publicly) considered running? He's a shameless publicity whore. Nothing more to it than that.

Look at the last few stooges we have had...suddenly, the Donald looks much better.

I like that, unlike our elected morons, he has proven himself a winner.

pandy
03-15-2011, 11:59 PM
I really don't see how Trump could lose against Obama. Obama was a bad choice the first time around due to inexperience and lack of executive skills, but now that we've seen what a weak leader he is, I would think that Trump would win in a landslide. Obama treated the recession like it didn't exist. He didn't even mention spending cuts or any practical solution to this economic turmoil until after his party got their butts kicked in Nov. As Trump said, Obama is clearly in over his head.

The problem is, if Trump doesn't run, the Republicans have no one. Mike Huckabee is a joke, Sarah Palin has no shot, Romney spent millions in the last election and was essentially ignored by the voters, and Guiliani may have set a record for the fewest votes in the history of the primaries.

The only republican besides Trump that can beat Obama is Christie, and he won't run in 2012.

swami13
03-16-2011, 12:15 AM
Heard him on Savage a couple of times, "refreshing" I'm sick of politicians, we need a businessman to straighten this mess out.

PaceAdvantage
03-16-2011, 12:58 AM
By the way, I predict that if he runs he wins.I predict there are enough people out there who don't like him that will make this unlikely...

prospector
03-16-2011, 01:06 AM
I predict there are enough people out there who don't like him that will make this unlikely...
i kinda like to hear...
"Obama...YOU'RE FIRED!

JustRalph
03-16-2011, 01:10 AM

hmmmm.........something we agree on........

Greyfox
03-16-2011, 01:33 AM
I predict there are enough people out there who don't like him that will make this unlikely...

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: Agreed. But, he'd make a great Presidential advisor!!

riskman
03-16-2011, 01:45 AM
Donald Trump is not going to run for president. Think about this. His business history would be put under a microscope, his personal flaws and weaknesses exposed.This would be humiliating to him and his super ego. If you think Trump became a successful businessman by being a choir boy you are not in reality. This is just a show and the curtain will be coming down in June. Could be wrong here but I just can't see Donald on the stump asking for votes.

Saratoga_Mike
03-16-2011, 10:07 AM

Agreed. Trump has no chance of being elected president, and he certainly won't be the GOP nominee.

Greyfox
03-16-2011, 10:39 AM
As for Obama playing golf, and as much as I dislike his performance as a president, I can't blame him. His golfing engagement was probably planned months in advance and probably lasted no more than a couple hours. Get a grip already, I thought only liberals stooped to this level of attack.

The optics on Obama golfing look poor any way you carve it.
This weekend he's taking his family to RIO.
Void of leadership with respect to Japan and Libya crises is noted.

Obama Heads to Rio Sunday;

http://blogs.forbes.com/kenrapoza/2011/03/14/obama-heads-to-rio-sunday-maximum-security-awaits/

sonnyp
03-16-2011, 11:39 AM
ya know, JFK wrote a book called "profiles in courage". he detailed a group of politicians who, when faced with political suicide if they held their ground, went on to take a stand and paid for it. their actions, "profiles in courage" were based on conscience and their desire to do what they felt was right regardless of what it meant to their careers.

needless to say, there are NO PROFILES IN COURAGE among us today.

harry reid, nancy pelosi, chuck shumer, mike dodd, charlie rengel, barak obama, hilary clinton,joe biden et all. which one of these pieces of sh-t would you want to sit down and have a drink with ?

Marshall Bennett
03-16-2011, 12:02 PM
The optics on Obama golfing look poor any way you carve it.
This weekend he's taking his family to RIO.
Void of leadership with respect to Japan and Libya crises is noted.

Once again I'm not defending Obama as far as his performance as a president.
I do believe presidents have an agenda, much of it not of their own doing, and most of it scheduled far in advance. Every prior president has been accused of exactly the same thing.
By the way, what would you suggest he be doing instead? He's certainly no expert at resolving their nuclear crisis. All other damage as far as the quake goes has been done. Do you truly believe following 911 that no foreign leaders went on a vacation in the days following solely out of respect towards us?

Greyfox
03-16-2011, 12:34 PM
By the way, what would you suggest he be doing instead? He's certainly no expert at resolving their nuclear crisis.

"What should he be doing instead?"
For starters Obama might show some ideas and resolve re: Libya.
Gadhafi is laughing. As the world focuses on this horrible disaster in Japan,
he's playing God with lives in Libya. Bombing his own citizens with hired foreign mercenaries is an incomprehensible crime against humanity that should not be tolerated by the west or any other nation on earth. The Arab League of Nations has already given a thumbs up to a no fly zone. Of the western leaders, only France has shown any sincere energy in wanting to resolve these crimes against humanity that Gadhafi is commiting.
Obama is currently avoiding taking a position on the situation in Libya, and in doing so is strengthening the position stated by extreme Islamists that the west could give a shit about them anyways.
Today, Obama is paying more attention to:
1. his trip to Rio
2. filling out NACA basketball slots for this year
3. paying attention to illegal streaming on the internet.

As Trump said: "He's over his head."

Black Ruby
03-16-2011, 12:45 PM
ya know, JFK wrote a book called "profiles in courage". he detailed a group of politicians who, when faced with political suicide if they held their ground, went on to take a stand and paid for it. their actions, "profiles in courage" were based on conscience and their desire to do what they felt was right regardless of what it meant to their careers.

needless to say, there are NO PROFILES IN COURAGE among us today.

harry reid, nancy pelosi, chuck shumer, mike dodd, charlie rengel, barak obama, hilary clinton,joe biden et all. which one of these pieces of sh-t would you want to sit down and have a drink with ?

You forgot McConnell and Boehner.

sonnyp
03-16-2011, 12:52 PM
they're under "et all".

Saratoga_Mike
03-16-2011, 12:54 PM
Trump said: "He's over his head."

Trump's a clown, but he's right about Obama - he seems overwhelmed.

Marshall Bennett
03-16-2011, 01:15 PM
"What should he be doing instead?"
For starters Obama might show some ideas and resolve re: Libya.

You're absloutely right. Wait until the world is calm and disasters cease to exist.
This is the reason I seldom post in off topic anymore. I simply don't lean far enough right to fit in here. I consider myself a conservative and will die one, but I'll be damned if I'll abandon the basic principles that deal with real logic. The case you've brought against the man here is based solely on bias, and not logic.

Greyfox
03-16-2011, 01:27 PM
The case you've brought against the man here is based solely on bias, and not logic.

Thank you. I don't mind being accused of being biased.
I'm definitely biased against any leader in a free world country who sticks his/her head in the sand hoping that trouble will go away. Neville Chamberlain did that many years ago and it didn't work then and won't work now.

ArlJim78
03-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Trump's a clown, but he's right about Obama - he seems overwhelmed.
yes and no, yes he's overwhelmed in the sense of being a decisive leader on the world stage, but he sure wasn't overwhelmed the last two years when he had congress ramming through stimulus, healthcare, etc. when it comes to thuggish implementation of his horrible policies and finger pointing about how bad America was before him and how bad Bush was, for that he's up to the task.

Saratoga_Mike
03-16-2011, 05:48 PM
yes and no, yes he's overwhelmed in the sense of being a decisive leader on the world stage, but he sure wasn't overwhelmed the last two years when he had congress ramming through stimulus, healthcare, etc. when it comes to thuggish implementation of his horrible policies and finger pointing about how bad America was before him and how bad Bush was, for that he's up to the task.

He had lots of help on the domestic front, but I still appreciate your point.

sonnyp
03-16-2011, 05:53 PM
i cant stand her, but hillary, when asked in cairo if she'd be back with obama should he win a second term, simply said "NO".

she joins robert gates, defense secretary, who has already said he won't be back.

Saratoga_Mike
03-16-2011, 06:02 PM
i cant stand her, but hillary, when asked in cairo if she'd be back with obama should he win a second term, simply said "NO".

she joins robert gates, defense secretary, who has already said he won't be back.

Come on, every two-term president has turnover (not saying Obama will be two-term, just making a point about turnover). Any cabinet secretary position is a pressure cooker job. Reagan, Clinton and GWB all had turn over at the Sec. of State and Defense level.

Robert Goren
03-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Say what you want Obama, but at least he hasn't stuck his nose into Libya and gotten a bunch of American soldiers killed. And remember Bush took the sanctions off Libya in 2003 so his oil friends could do business there. You conservatives never said a word at the time.

Tom
03-16-2011, 06:19 PM
And remember Bush took the sanctions off Libya in 2003 so his oil friends could do business there. You conservatives never said a word at the time.

And Kadaffy turned over his nuclear program later on....you guys always downplay that.

But today, Obama did encourage the rebels to overthrow him, then sits back and watches them get murdered. Al Qeda is using this against us.

Let me remind you, when those oil friends do business, our nation benefits. There is no viable substitute at this time for oil.

Tom
03-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Trump/Palin......why, that is almost as stupid as........Obama/Biden! :D

GaryG
03-16-2011, 06:40 PM
When you are replacing a spouse you normally focus on the qualities that the last one lacked, the qualities that make it desirable to replace him/her. Similar situation in the world of politics. So....most voters will be looking for a presidential candidate with brass balls first and foremost. Not saying that The Donald is the man, but you get the idea.

rastajenk
03-16-2011, 07:26 PM
I see where you're coming from, Marshall B, but when you think about the issues that do get him off the fence (Wisconsin, civility in politics, out of control Harvard professors, etc), he sure does pick some un-Presidential ones. Voting "present" all the time when it counts the most doesn't cut it.

cj's dad
03-16-2011, 07:36 PM
yes, he is so concerned with the Middle east, Japan, the US economy, joblessness, that he did an interview with ESPN today where he talked about his NCAA selections in this years mens' tournament.

What a joke this guy is- the laughing stock of the world.

Hey A--hole- wake up and earn your salary !!

Robert Goren
03-16-2011, 07:42 PM
The "DONALD" is no stranger to bankruptcy court. I thought conservatives were all about personal responsibility when it comes to money. No one I know of has been more irresponsible with his partners' money than him. How much money would he have if he had to pay back all the people he stiffed over the years?

Tape Reader
03-16-2011, 07:51 PM
When you are replacing a spouse you normally focus on the qualities that the last one lacked, the qualities that make it desirable to replace him/her. Similar situation in the world of politics. So....most voters will be looking for a presidential candidate with brass balls first and foremost. Not saying that The Donald is the man, but you get the idea.

IMO, John Bolton may be seeing this the same way.

Saratoga_Mike
03-16-2011, 07:55 PM
IMO, John Bolton may be seeing this the same way.

I know John Bolton, but what do you mean here?

Tape Reader
03-16-2011, 09:01 PM
I know John Bolton, but what do you mean here?

That John Bolton may be running for president.

Since you know him, maybe you can tell us.

Tom
03-16-2011, 09:34 PM

Compared to Obama, Palin has the bigger balls.

Saratoga_Mike
03-16-2011, 09:49 PM
That John Bolton may be running for president.

Since you know him, maybe you can tell us.

He certainly has the ego to run. He has zero chance. None.

Greyfox
03-17-2011, 04:11 PM

re: Hillary leaving.

Yes, there is normal turnover between terms but....

Joshua Hersh of The Daily is reporting that Hillary is indeed leaving because she is tired of working for a man who can't make decisions. Hersh is reporting
an "insider" saying she is "weary of fighting an uphill battle in the administration."
Hersh reports that Obama made the following joke at the Annual Gridiron Dinner last week, in reference to Hillary and her support for Libyan opposition.

"I’ve dispatched Hillary to the Middle East to talk about how these countries can transition to new leaders — though, I’ve got to be honest, she’s gotten a little passionate about the subject,” Obama said to laughter from the audience.
“These past few weeks it’s been tough falling asleep with Hillary out there on Pennsylvania Avenue shouting, throwing rocks at the window.”
More at link:

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/03/17/031711-news-hillary-2-2/

sonnyp
03-17-2011, 04:33 PM
michael savage, yesterday, said the only advisers obama listens to are his wife and mother-in-law.

seems like that kind of guy. maybe that's how he got those ears ?

Saratoga_Mike
03-17-2011, 04:54 PM
michael savage, yesterday, said the only advisers obama listens to are his wife and mother-in-law.

seems like that kind of guy. maybe that's how he got those ears ?

And Ronald Reagan never listened to Nancy Reagan? I think that would be news to the late Don Regan.

boxcar
03-17-2011, 05:05 PM
And Ronald Reagan never listened to Nancy Reagan? I think that would be news to the late Don Regan.

I see the point to Sonny's post has completely eluded you. Did anyone ever accuse Ronald of listening only to Nancy?

Boxcar

Saratoga_Mike
03-17-2011, 05:09 PM
I see the point to Sonny's post has completely eluded you. Did anyone ever accuse Ronald of listening only to Nancy?

Boxcar

Absolutely.

Me, I would not have. I thought he was a great president.

boxcar
03-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Absolutely.

Me, I would not have. I thought he was a great president.

But he would have been greater if he hadn't listened only to Nancy, right? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Saratoga_Mike
03-17-2011, 06:26 PM
But he would have been greater if he hadn't listened only to Nancy, right? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Look, you asked me if anyone ever accused Reagan of listening only to Nancy? The answer is clearly yes. Therefore, your sarcasm isn't needed. As usual, you're acting like a partisan hack. I'm done with you in this thread, so don't bother with your typical 4-page response that no one reads.

castaway01
03-17-2011, 07:22 PM
Back to the OP, I like Trump and while he'd have to defend why he's been bailed out by the government when he's screwed up financially (my father was deeply involved in the NJ casino development and let's just say there are some skeletons in that closet), he has a lot more sense than the last two people we put in office. Because of that, obviously neither party would let him win, but he'd have my vote.

Tape Reader
03-17-2011, 07:37 PM
IMO, the most valuable thing about Trump running for president will be the abolishment of "PC" (Politically Correct) talk.

He will make a mockery of the "gosh, who said that crowd" with his F--k you talk. About time, again, IMO.

Robert Goren
03-17-2011, 07:43 PM
IMO, the most valuable thing about Trump running for president will be the abolishment of "PC" (Politically Correct) talk.

He will make a mockery of the "gosh, who said that crowd" with his F--k you talk. About time, again, IMO.
Does that mean I will be able to say what I really think of Sarah Palin and her relatives without getting into trouble?

Tape Reader
03-17-2011, 08:05 PM
Does that mean I will be able to say what I really think of Sarah Palin and her relatives without getting into trouble?
I really think that you're too late.

Remember David Letterman talking about Palin's daughter be "knocked up" by a baseball player? Gosh? My golly? "Who could have said such a thing". On prime time TV!

Answer: F..K you David Letterman, you're fired!

GaryG
03-17-2011, 08:13 PM
I can see why the left is threatened by SP, but her children? When you can't refute someone's views you attack their children....if you are of the left wingnut persuasion. This country is turning away from them.

Robert Goren
03-17-2011, 10:20 PM
I really think that you're too late.

Remember David Letterman talking about Palin's daughter be "knocked up" by a baseball player? Gosh? My golly? "Who could have said such a thing". On prime time TV!

Answer: F..K you David Letterman, you're fired!

Letterman got the wrong daughter and it was a hockey player instead of a baseball player and it wasn't on prime time. I have relatives like the Palins. If I say anymore, I will be in trouble.

Robert Goren
03-17-2011, 10:28 PM
I can see why the left is threatened by SP, but her children? When you can't refute someone's views you attack their children....if you are of the left wingnut persuasion. This country is turning away from them.I have heard plenty of right wing jokes about Chelsea Clinton. I have never heard any conservative say they were embarrassed by them. Then there were plenty of Bush girl jokes told by people of all political persuasions.

ceejay
03-24-2011, 10:31 AM
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-march-22-2011/back-in-black---trump-2012

A pretty good comedy "bit" about Trump-2012 by Lewis Black.

Stillriledup
02-24-2016, 03:13 AM
Agreed. Trump has no chance of being elected president, and he certainly won't be the GOP nominee.

Sharp post.

Hoofless_Wonder
02-24-2016, 04:27 AM
Sharp post.
C'mon SRU. That's a cheap shot.

It still may prove true.

But you, of all people on this forum, should be careful about tossing predictions/posts back in the face of those how make an innocent post. You should know better. I expect more from you.

I need the "waggle finger" icon to cover this.

lamboguy
02-24-2016, 04:47 AM
we are all humans and born to be wrong most of the time. that's just how things work. Saratoga Mike happens to be right an awful lot too, and he is one of the few here that i respect as far as his opinions go.

i was very fortunate to meet Trump in june at a friend of mines house for the very first time. he really impressed me with his wit and his sharpness. i did ask Trump one question about the fractional banking system and he refused to answer it.

Trump knows so much more of whats going around him its scary, and he has a great instinct to predict whats going to happen way ahead of time.

the main thing that i love about Trump is that he loves this country and the people that live in it.

Rookies
02-24-2016, 08:40 AM
we are all humans and born to be wrong most of the time. that's just how things work.

:ThmbUp:

Captain Obvious statement, but ever so true & one that all of us should keep in mind. The goal in life is to limit as many disastrous wrongs as possible.

* Like Trump. :rolleyes:

Stillriledup
02-24-2016, 09:26 AM
C'mon SRU. That's a cheap shot.

It still may prove true.

But you, of all people on this forum, should be careful about tossing predictions/posts back in the face of those how make an innocent post. You should know better. I expect more from you.

I need the "waggle finger" icon to cover this.

Disagree. If he would have said 'I believe Trump won't be elected and probably won't run, but hey, stranger things have happened' than it would have been a cheapie. When you start tossing around the 'no shot' phrase, you get called.

Also the context of my personal history with that specific poster was also a factor, I wouldn't have done that to someone I actually respected. ;)

ReplayRandall
02-24-2016, 12:19 PM

TR, a spot-on post from 5 years ago....Funny how things turn out sometimes.

classhandicapper
02-24-2016, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by Tape Reader

I think people are OK with those that suggest we be more sensitive to other people's feelings and not go out of our way to insult or hurt them. It's when they take it to the next level that people start having a problem.

If you start suppressing inconvenient truths because they conflict with idealistic ideas, some people will respond negatively.

If you take it even further and the PC police start destroying careers or not allowing people to implement sensible policy, then people will get really pissed off. That's the stage we are at now.

So when a guy like Trump does not surrender to the pressure and instead fights back and attacks back, he generates a lot of enthusiasm from the people that are sick of it. I feel it myself.

fast4522
02-24-2016, 09:01 PM
Trump knows so much more of whats going around him its scary, and he has a great instinct to predict whats going to happen way ahead of time.

the main thing that i love about Trump is that he loves this country and the people that live in it.

He surrounds himself with very sharp people, something he has taught his children to do as executives in his corporation.

horses4courses
02-24-2016, 09:06 PM
He surrounds himself with very sharp people, something he has taught his children to do as executives in his corporation.

REALITY CHECK ALERT!!!

You guys are delusional.

fast4522
02-24-2016, 09:16 PM
REALITY CHECK ALERT!!!

You guys are delusional.

REALITY CHECK for you, exactly those people are denying the establishment of the dog and pony show that normally occur. In the general election the exposure the opposition receives will be enough to make you and others hide.

horses4courses
02-24-2016, 09:33 PM
REALITY CHECK for you, exactly those people are denying the establishment of the dog and pony show that normally occur. In the general election the exposure the opposition receives will be enough to make you and others hide.

Oh, believe me, Mr. fast, I won't be doing hiding from anyone.

Tom
02-24-2016, 10:19 PM
I think both parties are getting a reality check.
The dems have it covered, though.
Being the party of the ultra rich, the DEMS have enough Money Brokers supporting Hillary so that in spite of being in a near dead heat in voting by the PEOPLE, she is burying his ass in voting by the super-rich.

Typical dems.
WE need to spread their wealth around.

It's only February, and already the party is bought and paid for, not having to waste its time dealing with the people.

That "big tent": they keep talking about must be the cattle tent, because it is full of S***!

fast4522
02-24-2016, 11:33 PM
I think both parties are getting a reality check.
The dems have it covered, though.
Being the party of the ultra rich, the DEMS have enough Money Brokers supporting Hillary so that in spite of being in a near dead heat in voting by the PEOPLE, she is burying his ass in voting by the super-rich.

Typical dems.
WE need to spread their wealth around.

It's only February, and already the party is bought and paid for, not having to waste its time dealing with the people.

That "big tent": they keep talking about must be the cattle tent, because it is full of S***!

Tom, like most of the time your right there until the zinger is inserted. Granted your logic is as good as anyone's. We have some resident socialist (I am being nice here) who just can not grasp the very simple idea we will stop printing money, not because of desire to stop but downright need. There is no amount of wealth we can steal from rich Americans that will fix this problem. If someone is willing to participate in our political process and has unique skill sets other than lining pockets of friends while sinking us deeper into the abyss there is a reason so many are willing to give him a shot.

Saratoga_Mike
02-25-2016, 07:57 AM
Sharp post.

I already admitted I was dead wrong about Trump's momentum, several times actually. And don't you have a 7-year-old thread to resurrect or a race to whine about or maybe you can post something even more colossally stupid about Tom Brady?