PDA

View Full Version : YRS TUESDAY 3/15 POSSIBILITIES

botster
03-15-2011, 10:50 AM
Here we go again...

3rd
1 OBNOXIOUS FASHION this outfit has had a good year so far and this one paced a solid mile in last at FHLD against cheaper.This very well could have been the best mile this horse ever went.Going by his money earned and his lifetime mark that effort was giant.

7th
7 PENN TURBO TED was a bit rough up front, but he has been a horse that has been raced very hard in his career.He is an extremely fast horse out of the gate and has a good amount of heart to him.That last try was another top effort.He didn't get in until near the 1/4,shuffled, then blocked in the stretch raging with pace.

8th
5 HASTA LUGO moves into a 20 claimer tonight off of a excellent try in last.He looked very sound in that last start leaving hard, and then angling wide in the stretch too late.I thought Sears could have moved a bit earlier making that finish much closer.Brett Holland has had a resurgance since making the move from Chicogo a few years back

11th
3 CLASSIC LINE was a beast in last and moves up tonight.This horse when sound is probably still a class or more better these.

Good Fortune:) .

Not4Love
03-15-2011, 01:30 PM
I watched the replay of race 12 from last night. Such a tough night. I'll take a look at tonight, but with caution.

Not4Love
03-15-2011, 07:31 PM
I thought Orphan Victor would have a small chance. I must be crazy he is 34-1 (now 16-1). . Oh well, that means follow the money. NO ACTION ON PENA!!!!. Heavy play on Michael Forte and #3 Haste. 0 for 2 years. Buck I D 8-1 morning line and now 2-1. I'm playing him.

Not4Love
03-15-2011, 07:37 PM
NOT CRAZY!

Not4Love
03-15-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm with Botster in this race #3 . OBNOXIOUS FASHION

melman
03-15-2011, 07:47 PM
N4L---No not crazy at all. Hope u had a few on that big overlay. Ray2000 had posted R2 as key box ex's 5 with 1-3.

R3 Like 1 3-6 solid odds on the 1 who IMO has a good shot.

melman
03-15-2011, 08:01 PM
I hate getting 3rd with a nice longshot. It's like kissing your sister. :) To make it worse the 8 box has to beat me. :) At least live in the pic4. Used the 1 in R4 as a single. Just looks to strong for these. To low to bet to win.

melman
03-15-2011, 08:54 PM
Looks like the late pic4 may have some prices in it. Go with these.

R7 6-7-1
R8 4-5-1-6
R9 6-4
R10 2-4

*R7 the 7 Pen Turbo Ted gets driver change to Cat Manzi

botster
03-15-2011, 11:08 PM
I thought Orphan Victor would have a small chance. I must be crazy he is 34-1 (now 16-1). . Oh well, that means follow the money. NO ACTION ON PENA!!!!. Heavy play on Michael Forte and #3 Haste. 0 for 2 years. Buck I D 8-1 morning line and now 2-1. I'm playing him.

I hope you didn't do it N4L! That charge paid $33.40 for the win!.If you are going to beat Pena, it will be more likely in a trotting event.

That type of Jackpot winner makes up for many non cashers.I'm impressed nonetheless that you thought he had a chance.

Good Fortune:)

botster
03-15-2011, 11:22 PM
Here we go again...

3rd
1 OBNOXIOUS FASHION this outfit has had a good year so far and this one paced a solid mile in last at FHLD against cheaper.This very well could have been the best mile this horse ever went.Going by his money earned and his lifetime mark that effort was giant.

Good try by Manzi here I can't fault the drive.This horse was extremely sharp coming into the race and he drove him like a 3-5 shot.Couldn't last for the exacta play @ 18-1.

7th
7 PENN TURBO TED was a bit rough up front, but he has been a horse that has been raced very hard in his career.He is an extremely fast horse out of the gate and has a good amount of heart to him.That last try was another top effort.He didn't get in until near the 1/4,shuffled, then blocked in the stretch raging with pace.

Did not care for the driver switch here.This is "Pantys" horse.No leave tonight spelled this horses doom.He was probably given the orders @ 15-1.

8th
5 HASTA LUGO moves into a 20 claimer tonight off of a excellent try in last.He looked very sound in that last start leaving hard, and then angling wide in the stretch too late.I thought Sears could have moved a bit earlier making that finish much closer.Brett Holland has had a resurgance since making the move from Chicogo a few years back

This horse just was not the same horse tonight.He beat the winner of this race out of town not too long back.He should have handled this step up and competed better @ 15-1.
11th
3 CLASSIC LINE was a beast in last and moves up tonight.This horse when sound is probably still a class or more better these.

Showed his class here winning again while going first up.These are the kind I like to key on when playing pick 3's 4's...$6.50 for the win

Good Fortune:) .

The results are in.