PDA

View Full Version : I swear Penn St coach had a bet on the game today.

Zippy Chippy
03-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Well it favored me but dont think ive ever seen anything like it. I swear this shit should be investigated.

The Over/Under is 128. Its like 100 with 4 mins left or so. I can't win.

Penn St is down 15 with 2 mins left and they start fouling. They foul immediatly ever time OSU gets the ball. They are still down like 12 with 1 min left and foul.. Then they are down 10 with 20 secs left (score hovering at 126) and foul immediately. Guy misses FT and they get the offensive rebound and with 12 secs left they are running around like 100 MPH to hurry and foul the guy. He makes the FTs and it goes over. There was like 20 pts in the last 2 mins to go over. If you didn't see the score you would have thought they were down by 1 the way they were fouling.

slew101
03-13-2011, 07:08 PM
I really hate coaches that do that crap.

Well it favored me but dont think ive ever seen anything like it. I swear this shit should be investigated.

The Over/Under is 128. Its like 100 with 4 mins left or so. I can't win.

Penn St is down 15 with 2 mins left and they start fouling. They foul immediatly ever time OSU gets the ball. They are still down like 12 with 1 min left and foul.. Then they are down 10 with 20 secs left (score hovering at 126) and foul immediately. Guy misses FT and they get the offensive rebound and with 12 secs left they are running around like 100 MPH to hurry and foul the guy. He makes the FTs and it goes over. There was like 20 pts in the last 2 mins to go over. If you didn't see the score you would have thought they were down by 1 the way they were fouling.