PDA

View Full Version : YRS 3/14 MONDAY NIGHT VALUE

botster
03-13-2011, 04:41 PM
2ND
3 AMERICA 5-1 has a top figure here,but the price could make him unplayable.The GP is going to see this drop and very likely run to the windows...hahaha!
The animal that won his race last out came back and went a big one in optional 20's.Uses the conditions to his advantage here with this drop.

4TH
4 MISTER BARNETT N 12-1 trainer left with him in last then toured him the rest of the way.They moved a pretty good third quarter there and he raced well enough for his move out of claimers here.Driver switch to J.P and was recently laid off.Took a 53:4 mark here last year.

7th
3 Q ROCK 4-1 this one appeares to have picked up since the Lasix.A guy like Morgan can pick one up when he is able to add the medication to one.

9th
8 HELLO AND GOODBYE 15-1 what a big effort last week.They obviously knew this 1 was getting claimed.When does Steve Smith ever drive like that? That was a GIANT improvement and this is a big trainer change as well.He has speed to find a spot,and he will have to two move them to get in the number.

10th
5 ONTHEWINGSOFANANGEL 8-1 gave a hole last week then launched a big 4 wide move off the turn to come charging home.He shows a line in 40's @ the M1 in where he finished 2nd with early speed.He's got to be the obvious value here.

8 JOHNNY WALKER 8-1 after seeing the replay here last week I thought Larry may have shut this one down.I then saw the line on Feb12 in where he was pulled up without a break indicated.This horse has most likely a breathing problem and was significantly hampered by being jammed up in last start.

12th
4 I'M A GORDY TOO 10-1 the chart caller just plain missed this one and has made this line easy for the GP to dismiss as a throwout .This is a drop and this one has some class to him.Probably the most interesting of the night.

Good Fortune:) .

Not4Love
03-14-2011, 03:52 PM
YONKERS 2ND: I'm trying too find a way to beat AMERICA. The consistent drop in class,limited starts & the really slow 1/2 mile in his last start. I do agree with Botster re. Wygant Prince. Botster : Could you offer any insight into the recent claim of # 6 DANGER HALL? Really not much in here, just looking for another angle. I think the GP might be on the AMERICA (bandwagon).

botster
03-14-2011, 06:15 PM
YONKERS 2ND: I'm trying too find a way to beat AMERICA. The consistent drop in class,limited starts & the really slow 1/2 mile in his last start. I do agree with Botster re. Wygant Prince. Botster : Could you offer any insight into the recent claim of # 6 DANGER HALL? Really not much in here, just looking for another angle. I think the GP might be on the AMERICA (bandwagon).

Sure...This horse I believe was mishandled by Pantaleano in his first start off the claim.He was fired up and J.P was grabbing too much into him giving holes and just trying to race the horse.I believe he had made some changes and was basically going out for a test drive.

Brian Allen is a pretty good horseman, but he is also big time "old school".In the driving department, there is just no comparison, Pantaleano is clearly the better reinsman.

This horse hasn't shown much in his lifetime, so the ball is in J.P's court.He's keeping him out of claimers, so he may believe he can improve this one.I personally think he will.I strongly believe he will make his presence felt in here tonight.

Not4Love
03-14-2011, 06:23 PM
Good stuff. Thanks.

Not4Love
03-14-2011, 06:45 PM
YONKERS 1ST: LIBERTY CALL - big race last week. Might be a decent claim.

Yonkers 8th: IN THE MIX - Manzi in the bike. Watch ya got Mr . Pena!!!!

YONKERS 10: ONTHEWINGSOFANANGEL - Top pick for the night.

botster
03-14-2011, 07:23 PM
Wow, the #2 SOMETHINGSGOTTAGIVE crushes them while looking awful up front the entire mile.The Stratton barn has really struggled and the other guys are taking advantage of it.

5 LIBERTY CALL was stuck behind a dead 1 and raced well again off that claim.

botster
03-14-2011, 07:28 PM
3 AMERICA is no bargain @ 2-1.I would need 4-1 to bet him here...pass.

botster
03-14-2011, 07:39 PM
3 AMERICA is no bargain @ 2-1.I would need 4-1 to bet him here...pass.

3 AMERICA breaks there @ 2-1.

There was just NO value anywhere there.4 MONTANA STEEL was very game there holding off 6 DANGER HALL.That one also raced very well,as expected.

1 RUN A TAB was the underlay.That horse should never have been 3-1.

botster
03-14-2011, 07:50 PM
7 dutchess gal was all over the track in last...but,:D 2-1

botster
03-14-2011, 07:55 PM
7 dutchess gal was all over the track in last...but,:D 2-1

That one wasn't good in here.

4 BLIND SPOT HANOVER qualified well and scored ultra impressive here tonight

Ray2000
03-14-2011, 07:58 PM
Might as well post this here..

A lot of good longshots being mentioned here but can't use'm all..
(Nice call melman...$14.20)

Here's my Late Pic4, $32, going to base it on a class dropper and Pantaleano in the 9th

R7 #3 and 2 .....Q Rock & Whackamole Hanover

R8 ..............All

R9 #4 ...........Jennarator

R10 #7 and #1 ...Lilsharkshooter & Ny Ice

Good Luck Guys

botster
03-14-2011, 08:02 PM
The possibility value here is taking some action 7-2 early on off the 12-1 line.

1 YES HANOVER double drops and is the obvious.Makes this race a very tough one to play at this time.

Not4Love
03-14-2011, 08:03 PM
You're looking pretty good on the track. Nice price. Might use your horse with #3 DJ Wonder in here.

botster
03-14-2011, 08:04 PM
Might as well post this here..

A lot of good longshots being mentioned here but can't use'm all..
(Nice call melman...$14.20)

Here's my Late Pic4, $32, going to base it on a class dropper and Pantaleano in the 9th

R7 #3 and 2 .....Q Rock & Whackamole Hanover

R8 ..............All

R9 #4 ...........Jennarator

R10 #7 and #1 ...Lilsharkshooter & Ny Ice

Good Luck Guys

As well to you Ray!

botster
03-14-2011, 08:07 PM
You're looking pretty good on the track. Nice price. Might use your horse with #3 DJ Wonder in here.

He's fired up in that parade.I guess he will be leaving hard?

I will play a small win bet on him here.I was hoping for a better price....8-1 or better.

botster
03-14-2011, 08:09 PM
That clueless chick is on again over at TVG.8-1 OK i WILL put the place bet in too.

botster
03-14-2011, 08:15 PM
That clueless chick is on again over at TVG.8-1 OK i WILL put the place bet in too.

Big improvement on the 6 WILDMOTTION.The pick here did go off the price, but was flat after leaving.

3 dj's wonder gets all the money off that close up finish against two good one's in last.

botster
03-14-2011, 08:16 PM
Big improvement on the 6 WILDMOTTION.The pick here did go off the price, but was flat after leaving.

3 dj's wonder gets all the money off that close up finish against two good one's in last.

She called the #6?????????? Now apologizing:p .

Not4Love
03-14-2011, 08:17 PM
I played Dj on top. The announcer (what's his name), called WILDMOTION, DJWONDER & YES HANOVER at the wire. I'm not good picking them at the wire and he is usually right. Nice to see he was wrong.

botster
03-14-2011, 08:20 PM
This 1 looks like a pass to me.

Not4Love
03-14-2011, 08:25 PM
YONKERS 5TH: #2 NO FREE PARKING. Parked last time to #8 Spank me Frank. New post should help. Just got nailed 8/5 . No less.

Ray2000
03-14-2011, 08:36 PM
someone has 3 grand on Bee Bee to win

botster
03-14-2011, 08:40 PM
This 1 looks like a pass to me.

The #5 TWO TO WIN put in a much better race tonight...watching.

botster
03-14-2011, 08:42 PM
I played Dj on top. The announcer (what's his name), called WILDMOTION, DJWONDER & YES HANOVER at the wire. I'm not good picking them at the wire and he is usually right. Nice to see he was wrong.

That really wasn't that close.If he called it wrong I am surprised.

Good call.I thought it was just a "suckalong" that last try, so I bypased.

botster
03-14-2011, 08:44 PM
:) someone has 3 grand on Bee Bee to win

"Holy Chiz batman"!!! Mel is up to it again;) .

Not4Love
03-14-2011, 08:57 PM
Speakin Greek. Interesting last race. The winner I remember setting the track record last year at Tioga. I'm staying away.

botster
03-14-2011, 09:00 PM
I will go Q ROCK w/p, some exactas.

botster
03-14-2011, 09:01 PM
:blush: Speakin Greek. Interesting last race. The winner I remember setting the track record last year at Tioga. I'm staying away.

Yes, that one used to be a monster!! That was a good effort at Monti in last.

botster
03-14-2011, 09:10 PM
I will go Q ROCK w/p, some exactas.

Had a shot...ne excuses.That winner was a beaten favorite last week .80 cents to the dollar

botster
03-14-2011, 09:16 PM
2 IN THE MIX looked sounder than is usual self in last and made a few moves.Manzi has been cold lately I hope that won't hurt him.The connections don't want to lose him off that last outing they are bumping him up to 30's.He has enough backclass to handle it.

3-1 is a tough price to take here with this step up

botster
03-14-2011, 09:23 PM
2 IN THE MIX looked sounder than is usual self in last and made a few moves.Manzi has been cold lately I hope that won't hurt him.The connections don't want to lose him off that last outing they are bumping him up to 30's.He has enough backclass to handle it.

3-1 is a tough price to take here with this step up

6-5... Manzi :lol: .

botster
03-14-2011, 09:35 PM
Let see if 8 HELLO AND GOODBYE can get into this race? The 2 here is being left alone up unto this point??

w/p...exactas.

botster
03-14-2011, 09:42 PM
Let see if 8 HELLO AND GOODBYE can get into this race? The 2 here is being left alone up unto this point??

w/p...exactas.

Raced well,but missed the exacta spot.

botster
03-14-2011, 09:47 PM
Iusually pass 40's,but the #5 here WINGSONANANGEL made a move that not too many claimers can sustain for the entirety of this stretch.The winner JO PAS ARTIST is very sharp right now.Let's try again...w/p&exactas.

Small savers on 8 JOHNNY WALKER.

Not4Love
03-14-2011, 09:50 PM
I"m a thoroughbred guy, but the way I see it everyone seems so "gapped out" . May hurt my top pick ONTHEWINGSOFNANGEL. Don't care. I really like this one.

botster
03-14-2011, 10:01 PM
I"m a thoroughbred guy, but the way I see it everyone seems so "gapped out" . May hurt my top pick ONTHEWINGSOFNANGEL. Don't care. I really like this one.

They let Pena walk around the track and that is all she wrote.The pick raced well, just had no chance.

botster
03-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Alright N4L onto tomorrows card for me.I am playing this one.This was the most interesting bet of the night as I indicated earlier.The 1 is scratched so I move in 1 spot.I fear the #6 DR C'S Z TAM Lachance was burned on the money earlier with one that was well meant.Thishorse was unasked in last and i belive they are going to try here.

IM A GORDY TOO is the one that will have to try to break the string of losers here tonight.w/5-6-8

Goodnight and Good Fortune:) .

Not4Love
03-14-2011, 10:12 PM
#5 (I'M CONFIDENT) . The entire race set up perfect for this horse last week. You have to be up close tonight for sure. I think this should be in #2's favor (JO PA'S ARTIST). The money is going with Pena . WOW!! I"m not. #2 JO PA'S ARTIST.

Not4Love
03-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Pena sure does take the fun out of it. Man!! Good luck in the 12th.

botster
03-14-2011, 10:41 PM
Alright N4L onto tomorrows card for me.I am playing this one.This was the most interesting bet of the night as I indicated earlier.The 1 is scratched so I move in 1 spot.I fear the #6 DR C'S Z TAM Lachance was burned on the money earlier with one that was well meant.Thishorse was unasked in last and i belive they are going to try here.

IM A GORDY TOO is the one that will have to try to break the string of losers here tonight.w/5-6-8

Goodnight and Good Fortune:) .

The Gordy gets bottomed as the DR picks up the pieces at 15-1 for Lachance.

The Bit
03-15-2011, 03:43 PM
One thing I think we can all agree on is Pena takes the fun out of Yonkers on most nights. His horses just go as fast and as far as they have to irregardless of trip, pace, post, etc.

Funny thing is he isn't nearly as dominant at M1 this year. I've seen some folks theorizing that he isn't pulling his stunts at M1 so that he is welcomes after Gural ( if? ) takes control. Perhaps it is far fetched but he certainly doesn't have the same go as he does at Yonkers right now.