PDA

View Full Version : The Timely Writer

tzipi
03-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Anyone betting this race? Uncle Mo should win this 999 out of a 1000 times. Not sure why they even picked this race. But looking at...
:6: RATTLESNAKE BRIDGE- is a solid horse, who made a beautiful run at 6F's. McLaughlin not one to rush into a race just to fill it up, I think. Heis bred to run long and could wipe away the rest of field. Nice works. Might not be able to beat Mo but may be able to be closer than people expect at this distance.

Will say the triple is :1: / :6: / :2: :4: or dare I say :6: / :1: / :2: :4: :p

PhantomOnTour
03-12-2011, 01:27 PM
I am skeptical of any Derby candidate waiting until this late to make his 3yr old debut, and shouldn't he be doing it vs tougher competition?
All this coddling and path of least resistance won't serve him well on Derby day when he will be in a fight, and a crowded one at that.
So he sits in the clear today and cruises vs 4 foes and maybe has a similar trip in the Wood (or wherever)...what happens when he's getting bumped around in between horse in the Derby? It's a very likely scenario.
This colt ain't winning the Derby.

tzipi
03-12-2011, 04:47 PM
:1: / :6: / :2: / :4:

RATTLESNAKE BRIDGE ran a very nice race to whip field but Uncle Mo looked superb on the track. What a great talent and horse to watch. triple and Super weren't bad at all. Expected less back.