PDA

View Full Version : The times they are a-changing

Tom
03-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Daylight Savings Time this weekend.

"Come gather appliances Throughout your home And get ready to sit down And work all alone,

And accept it that soon You’ll be bored to your bones

If your clocks are to show daylight saving’s

Then you better start now or you’ll never get done,

For the times they are a-changin’"

vCWdCKPtnYE

hcap
03-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Daylight Savings Time this weekend.

"Come gather appliances Throughout your home And get ready to sit down And work all alone,

And accept it that soon You’ll be bored to your bones

If your clocks are to show daylight saving’s

Then you better start now or you’ll never get done,

For the times they are a-changin’"

vCWdCKPtnYE

There were some moments from the 60's worth remembering. Assuming enough functioning brain cells remain

Stevecsd
03-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Tom,

I checked my calendar and a quick web search. If you change your clocks this weekend, you are going to be at work REALLY EARLY on Monday.

My calendars show Sun 3/13 as the day we move the clocks forward an hour for the spring/summer.

Best Regards,

Steven Currie
StevenCurrie2@gmail.com

PhantomOnTour
03-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Tom,

I checked my calendar and a quick web search. If you change your clocks this weekend, you are going to be at work REALLY EARLY on Monday.

My calendars show Sun 3/13 as the day we move the clocks forward an hour for the spring/summer.

Best Regards,

Steven Currie
StevenCurrie2@gmail.com
huh?
Isn't the 13th this Sunday?

BlueShoe
03-11-2011, 06:50 PM
No, you will be right on time. If you do not set them ahead, something awful could happen on Sunday. :eek: Those dead cinches in the early races that you were going to get down on might win before you get the bet in.:blush: :mad: Set em ahead fellas, dont get shut out. :)

cj's dad
03-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Tom,

Best Regards,

Steven Currie
StevenCurrie2@gmail.com

If YOU DON'T, YOU ARE GOING TO BE AN HOUR LATE !!

Tom
03-11-2011, 09:56 PM
There were some moments from the 60's worth remembering. Assuming enough functioning brain cells remain

Then you're going to love this one......
5n2aYUaxPCY

hcap
03-12-2011, 12:39 AM
http://blogs.commercialappeal.com/tv_muse/sarah-palin.png

"Assuming enough functioning brain cells remain"

In this case, a rather grand assumption. :cool:

BlueShoe
03-12-2011, 08:32 AM
"Assuming enough functioning brain cells remain"

In this case, a rather grand assumption. :cool:
You were referring to liberals, were you not?