PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct picks 3/11

tzipi
03-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Race 1:
:6: TRACKSMENS STAR- Slight distance cutback and a solid class drop. Has enough good speed to pop out front and control race.
:4: ARTIES CHAPTER- Put up solid numbers and great race two back at this level and distance. Dominquez put on.
:1: HOPE FOR TODAY-Drops out of an open claimer and stretches out after showing a nice close in last. 2nd off the layoff.

Race 2:
:2: BAWANA MOJA- Drops in class and has solid back class over these. Can be upfront or off the pace
:4: JAX MAXX-A solid last race on numbers across the board. Should get a good pace to work with again. Hard hitter before horrible race before layoff. Seems back to himself.
:3: SCORCH THE TORCH- Good early speed and numbers but will have to contend with Igazu. Should land on board.

Race 3:
Don't like this race or to bet it. Maybe...
:5: DEVONSHIRE for value. He can sit off a pace and has put in some solid races. Should bounce back better from last. Nice recent work.

Race 4:
:3: CRAFTY GEM- Should obviously take most of the money. Englehart claimed and now moves her into a non winners in 6 months. Has good speed and gets a distance cutback.
:7: BOMBILLA- Closed solidly from far back two races ago and that was at this level. Mangalee will probably try and keep her closer this time as last race showed. Improving numbers. 0-3 on wet track though.
:6: MY LUCKY PENNY- drops in class and has some solid internal numbers in past races for this kind of race. Could put in a solid run with this group.

Race 5:
:4: SHOW TRIAL- Levine should be able to keep the horse in his top form off the claim. Solid consistent numbers and handles the wet track nicely.
:6: GIOPI- Steadily improving beyers and internal numbers. Gets some class relief and Castro knows how to win with him.
:3: MERLIN BAY- Like this horse very much. Always is putting in a run but might have no real pace to work with here. Solid past numbers and cutsback from a long route with some class relief.

Race 6:
The two horses I like scratched, so I'll use...
:1: RAFFINATOR and :3: JIMMY VEGAS. RAFFINATOR gets some relief after a solid race and good internal numbers in past. Has the nice speed too. JIMMY VEGAS always seems to run a good race and has the pace to stay close. Off the layoff for Linda. Dominquez sticks.
:2: SUMMER SHARE is the value horse I think. Has a bit of class in him with some decent numbers. Comes off the long layoff for Bush. Will be watching tote.

Race 7:
Alot of good horses here who will take money and look solid so I'll use two for value.
:9: NEW ADVENTURE- Has been competitive on this level when sprinting. Improving numbers across the board and Dominquez takes mount for Imperio.
:5: IN JUST WE TRUST-Had some nice races in past in good company and some at Saratoga. Pretty good horse to be at this level. Hot Englehart gets in him off the layoff with some solid works.
Side note: Al's Deputy had a really great past but who knows what he is today. Doesn't look good. Blks come off.

Race 8:
:2: :5: AVA K and MIDNIGHT VISIT look extremely tough and will take most of the money as they should. Value wise, I'll use...
:4: ALL QUIET. She has slightly improving beyers and internal numbers and will get a pace to work with.

Race 9:
Well :8: :1: NOW NOW GIRL and VEX look like the class here in this bad field. Will be heavily bet but their not the greatest horses. I will be watching the tote board all the way to the end in this race. Will mix in #4 and #10.
:4: SCOUT EXCHANGE-Improving beyers and int numbers. C.C. sticks with horse and this guy looks better than his races show I think.
:10: MAMA DUKES can hit the front with good speed and run some solid races compared to these. Very overdue at this level. Needs to slow down the race a bit more upfront.
Side note: Real Glory bred to love the slop. C.V on for Rice. Unknown factor and might be overbet in this weak field.

Well good luck to all today, wherever you are playing ;)
Twitter-BelAquToga

PhantomOnTour
03-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Is this the spot for Ed Barker and the #5?
Let's go with a 4-5-all tri

PhantomOnTour
03-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Well..... :blush:

tzipi
03-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Full Tilt Boogie did show some early speed Phantom, but just didn't have it.

Not a bad day so far. New Adventure must've scratched after early posted scratches. Will throw :7: TONY ZIO in the mix here, for value. Is a lightly raced colt and has some good numbers to go on here. Claimed by Jacobson going 2nd off the layoff. Could be dangerous.

tzipi
03-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Decent Day. Had some fun. On to tomorrow. ;)

Race 1:
ARTIES CHAPTER- 2nd (5-2)
HOPE FOR TODAY- 3rd (7-2)
TRACKSMENS- Out

Race 2:
BWANA MOJA- 1st (7-5)
SCORCH THE TORCH- 2nd (6-1)
JAX MAXX- 3rd (5-2)

Race 3:
Didn't play race. Devonshire- Out

Race 4:
CRAFTY GEM- 1st (1-2)