PDA

View Full Version : Tea party Plot to stop rhyming!

Tom
03-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Those heartless basterds!
hsDwEUJPlSU

cj's dad
03-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Last Years Winner:

Here we ride
out on the plain
wishing beside me
were a girl named Jane

But woe is me
his name is Lee
and every night
It's just him and me

All day long
we're ropin and smokin
then comes the night
and Lee starts gropin

Really, at first
it wasn't so bad
But night after night
is making me sad

Steve 'StatMan'
03-10-2011, 11:01 AM
Those heartless basterds!
hsDwEUJPlSU

Geeze, Harry, I think those tens of thousands of people would still exist - just elsewhere. So the Cowboy Poetry festival is not great enough to still draw many thousands without federal dollars? Then just how great is it?

DJofSD
03-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Screw him and every one of his ilk. Not everything on the face of this earth begins and ends with the government.

It's time to flush the toilet again. And use a plunger if needed.

Tom
03-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Geeze, Harry, I think those tens of thousands of people would still exist

That cracked me up. What a moron.

dartman51
03-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Last Years Winner:

Here we ride
out on the plain
wishing beside me
were a girl named Jane

But woe is me
his name is Lee
and every night
It's just him and me

All day long
we're ropin and smokin
then comes the night
and Lee starts gropin

Really, at first
it wasn't so bad
But night after night
is making me sad

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ArlJim78
03-10-2011, 12:07 PM
seriously though, this is one example of why we're doomed. you have the top man in the senate in tears about cuts so deep that it might effect cowboy poetry festivals? this goes beyond what SNL writers could even dream up.

the cuts so far are nothing, just scratching the surface, and already you can see politicians everywhere with no will to go further. there won't be a political solution, they are just not conditioned for it. only token gestures and lies.
we won't voluntarily make the necessary changes, but after the coming calamity/collapse the changes will be forced on us.

Tom
03-10-2011, 12:48 PM
We need to 100% stop deficit spending immediately.
Period. What we lose, we lose.

Robert Goren
03-10-2011, 01:07 PM
A dead skunk rottin' in the middle of the road stinkin' to high heaven could have beaten him in last the election. Unfortunately the republicans nominated Sharron Angle instead of the skunk, so we are going to have him for another 6 years. I heard Nevada's other senator is not going to run for re-election. He must of heard the skunk changed parties and is going to run in the democratic primary in 2012.

Tom
03-10-2011, 01:38 PM
After that video, I sat we have ground to have him committed for being mentally unstable.

What a MF DIRTBAG this POS is.

riskman
03-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Harry Reid should stick to his important mission of getting Nevada to outlaw prostitution. He said it is bad for business in Nevada.Brothel owner Dennis Hof arrived at the session with a ready-made soundbite: "Harry Reid will have to pry the cat house keys from my cold dead hands." :D :D
http://www.slate.com/id/2286405/

Glad to see there's nothing more important going on right now that he should be focusing on cowboy poetry festivals. He sure picks important issues doesn't he?

johnhannibalsmith
03-10-2011, 01:55 PM
In defense of Dirty Harry, I'll be fair and balanced:

I like Harry Reid more all the time...

:lol:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=815238&postcount=54