PDA

View Full Version : NHC Tour Member??

Donnie
03-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Are you an NHC Tour member? There is a petition under way currently to try to get the NTRA to change their online contest format to accept picks right up to post time. Currently the picks must be submitted 3 minutes prior to scheduled post time. When posttimes are pushed back due to delays, the cut off time remains at 3 minutes to scheduled posttime. Many feel that in this day and age, a posttime submission should be do-able.

Visit this site and if you are so inclined, please sign.

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/ntra

BOL!!
-Donnie

Spiderman
03-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Should be doable. I was in both, NTRA and NHCQualify, this past weekend. I was able to make Event 1 change at NHCQ, but not at NTRA contest for OP race. That was within 30 seconds and tried the NTRA contest first.

Signed petition, thanks.

Light
03-10-2011, 11:23 PM
Thanks Donnie. I just signed it and was complaining about this very thing. In OP 5th on Sunday's contest I liked the entries ($15.20) but at a few minutes to cutoff,they were only 5/2 so ended up switching to the horse that ended up 2nd. It was at least another 10 minutes before they actually raced. That is not how the NHC does it in Vegas nor how anyone would bet in real life.

parlay
03-11-2011, 04:21 PM
I got shut out on Asmussens horse in the first race and thus had no play.
As you can guess, i was not a happy camper. I am a very last minute bettor in real play and find it difficult to play under the existing rules.

garyscpa
03-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Thanks Donnie. I just signed it and was complaining about this very thing. In OP 5th on Sunday's contest I liked the entries ($15.20) but at a few minutes to cutoff,they were only 5/2 so ended up switching to the horse that ended up 2nd. It was at least another 10 minutes before they actually raced. That is not how the NHC does it in Vegas nor how anyone would bet in real life.

Same here. I had originally bet the 1's but when they were chalk I switched off. Then it was too late to switch back.