PDA

View Full Version : massachusetts medical bancrupcies

lamboguy
03-09-2011, 08:47 AM
this mitt romney plan has increased medical bancrupcies 35% since the inception of mass. healtcare "reform". the results of this "reform" has produced medical insurance that doesn't cover what it claims to cover. at the same time the quack doctors here have doubled their charges and the "medicine" has gone up as well.

of course mitt romney has turned his back on mass. and focused on the big prize of becoming the republican nominee for president of this land.

good luck with this candidate, he is getting plenty of money from those great financial institution's to get this man elected so they can legally steal more money from us. i understand that is the way the system works.

JustRalph
03-09-2011, 08:58 AM
Many believe RomneyCare will be the reason he loses any nomination

bigmack
03-09-2011, 09:02 AM
good luck with this candidate, he is getting plenty of money from those great financial institution's to get this man elected so they can legally steal more money from us. i understand that is the way the system works.
Good thing you ain't runnin'. You'd have to answer to that scam you ran on Mass HC.

ArlJim78
03-09-2011, 09:09 AM
I don't think mittens has much of a chance this time. i just dont see any enthusiasm for him.

lamboguy
03-09-2011, 09:12 AM
ralph, it seems that whoever gets the most money wins the election's these days. obama got more money than hillary clinton did, he beat her, he got more money than mccain, he trounced him. those 2 were probably better candidates than obama to begin with with much more qualifacations for the job and yet he still won the whole shooting match. he was able to spend all the money that he needed to fool the public that voted for him, he hired the greatest con-artists to sell perception.

as far as healthcare reform goes, to me its a complete waste of money. what i really don't understand is why instead of healthcare reform they just don't teach people how become healthy without bad drugs. 80% of all diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol can be solved by simply cutting sugar out of their diets. it would eliminate about 40% of all the revenues that doctors and hospitals take in. it might also lead to cutting back other diseases like heart disease and cancer.

doesn't that sound like better value for your money? it also might help produce smarter people for our society to make better decisions than what we have now!

HUSKER55
03-09-2011, 09:31 AM
The problem as I see it is that there are a lot of people who do not pay into the system. If everyone who gets benefits had to pay in and those who don't pay don't get services, I think that would change everything.

Rates are high for a variety of reason but recovering from bad accounts has to be in the top tier. For rates to come down so do the loses.

There is a price for having a health care system that treats first and charges later.

I think there are better ways to do this. Include the premium when taxes come due for those that do not pay would help. So would a National sales tax IF the money went in to Social Security and Medicare.

Clamping down on fraud would help.

Don't let every doctor write for Social Security and Medicare. People have a right to their own doctor but if that doctor is has a store front, I don't think so. Same thing goes for pharmacies.

The current politicians are going down the wrong road.

JMHO

lamboguy
03-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Good thing you ain't runnin'. You'd have to answer to that scam you ran on Mass HC.i think you should remind me of this about another 56 times, i guess you don't think i heard you the the first 55 time that you have brought this to my attention. you have done a great job in reminding me of this, i am sure you are very proud of yourself for this.

RichieP
03-09-2011, 09:42 AM
what i really don't understand is why instead of health care reform they just don't teach people how become healthy without bad drugs. 80% of all diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol can be solved by simply cutting sugar out of their diets. it would eliminate about 40% of all the revenues that doctors and hospitals take in. it might also lead to cutting back other diseases like heart disease and cancer.

doesn't that sound like better value for your money?

:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Getting rid of all the antibacterial stuff used today on folks starting at birth might help too. You need to develop resistances to germs and that happens when you are exposed to them.

Tom
03-09-2011, 10:36 AM
You need to develop resistances to germs

Especially the elected ones! :eek:

boxcar
03-09-2011, 12:18 PM
ralph, it seems that whoever gets the most money wins the election's these days. obama got more money than hillary clinton did, he beat her, he got more money than mccain, he trounced him. those 2 were probably better candidates than obama to begin with with much more qualifacations for the job and yet he still won the whole shooting match. he was able to spend all the money that he needed to fool the public that voted for him, he hired the greatest con-artists to sell perception.

as far as healthcare reform goes, to me its a complete waste of money. what i really don't understand is why instead of healthcare reform they just don't teach people how become healthy without bad drugs. 80% of all diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol can be solved by simply cutting sugar out of their diets. it would eliminate about 40% of all the revenues that doctors and hospitals take in. it might also lead to cutting back other diseases like heart disease and cancer.

doesn't that sound like better value for your money? it also might help produce smarter people for our society to make better decisions than what we have now!

Lambo, Lambo...there's no money to be had by Big Med, Big Pharm, Big Insurance and last but not least (by any means) BIG GOV by educating people on alternative health lifestyles that would make the people self-sufficient and more independent of the above industries. The last thing the government wants to do is move people away from dependency mode. There's simply no money in that. Government and Industry must create the illusion that we NEED them 100% of the time.

Boxcar

lamboguy
03-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Lambo, Lambo...there's no money to be had by Big Med, Big Pharm, Big Insurance and last but not least (by any means) BIG GOV by educating people on alternative health lifestyles that would make the people self-sufficient and more independent of the above industries. The last thing the government wants to do is move people away from dependency mode. There's simply no money in that. Government and Industry must create the illusion that we NEED them 100% of the time.

Boxcar
no chit!

but with all these smart people in mass that graduated from mit and harvard they all think that romneycare is a good thing. go figure

boxcar
03-09-2011, 02:30 PM
no chit!

My answer to your earlier post provided an epiphany moment for you? Did you forget what you wrote:

what i really don't understand is why instead of healthcare reform they just don't teach people how become healthy without bad drugs.?

but with all these smart people in mass that graduated from mit and harvard they all think that romneycare is a good thing. go figure

Degrees from colleges or universities doesn't necessarily mean people are all that smart, especially when it comes to their political views because politics is grounded in morality.

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
03-09-2011, 02:47 PM
...but with all these smart people in mass that graduated from mit and harvard ...

You mean over-educated, as in, contrast to the under-educated they sneer at.

Smart is in the eye of the beholder.

DRIVEWAY
03-09-2011, 02:48 PM
politics is grounded in morality.

Boxcar

Do you think it should be grounded in morality or that it is grounded in morality?

Tom
03-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Smart is in the eye of the beholder.

What if the beholder is dumber than a box of rocks?

johnhannibalsmith
03-09-2011, 02:58 PM
What if the beholder is dumber than a box of rocks?

The beholdee gets elected, of course!

boxcar
03-09-2011, 04:33 PM
Do you think it should be grounded in morality or that it is grounded in morality?

Politics is ultimately grounded in morality. Just listen to libs when they start waxing with their class warfare rhetoric. Or during the health care debate before ObmaCare was passed. Or even when a bunch of religious libs visited the halls of congress several months ago to plead their anemic moral case (out of the bible, yet :rolleyes: ) for the illegals. Or when any lib tells us what we "should" be paying in taxes, etc., etc.

Boxcar