PDA

View Full Version : IEAH

Mineshaft
03-08-2011, 11:07 PM
are they still in business? you dont hear much from them anymore what gives.

tzipi
03-08-2011, 11:28 PM
I know one of the big money guys from IEAH stables, James Tagliaferri, is being sued for fraud. Google IEAH and many articles should come up on it.

toussaud
03-09-2011, 12:19 AM
actually, funny you mention IEAH. I was watching HRTV what, maybe 3 or 4 days ago, and carolyn conley mentioned that IEAH will be "temporarily" shutting down their equine hospitals..

Mineshaft
03-09-2011, 09:57 AM
they must be having financial problems and legal problems. I havent heard them buying any horses as of late.

Mineshaft
03-09-2011, 10:00 AM
Just checked there website and they have 20 horses in training and they have made 8 starts in 2011 with 90K in earnings.

MaTH716
03-09-2011, 10:34 AM
they must be having financial problems and legal problems. I havent heard them buying any horses as of late.

I have always thought that when they bought Stardom Bound for almost 6 million (during the height of their existence), it was the move that turn their syndicate towards the downside and they have been in decline ever since.

sonnyp
03-09-2011, 11:45 AM
i caught some flak and negative responses from management here years ago when i criticized them and their whole "operation" that i felt had a "stench" about it going back to their connection to "A ONE ROCKET".

fact is, IVARIONE hustled some big money, got lucky coming out hitting "hard tens" with some of his initial purchases. looked like a genius with the armanni's and shades and phonie tan. how about the news conferences and body guards ?

seven out

tzipi
03-09-2011, 01:45 PM
James Tagliaferri was the big money man behind IEAH.

joanied
03-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Why they spent 6 million dollars on Stardom Bound is beyond reason:confused: ...purchases like that probably were the start of the downward spiral...the worst part is shutting down the Ruffian Medical Center at Belmont...they really need that facility to be operating...I did read several days ago that it is undergoing some changes inside and will re open after the work is done...but that smells like a rotten fish to me...I could care less what happens to IEAH as a whole, but I hope that medical center opens again!!

tzipi
03-09-2011, 03:54 PM
Why they spent 6 million dollars on Stardom Bound is beyond reason:confused: ...purchases like that probably were the start of the downward spiral...the worst part is shutting down the Ruffian Medical Center at Belmont...they really need that facility to be operating...I did read several days ago that it is undergoing some changes inside and will re open after the work is done...but that smells like a rotten fish to me...I could care less what happens to IEAH as a whole, but I hope that medical center opens again!!

Tottaly agree joanied :ThmbUp:

forced89
03-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Is IEAH the reincarnation of Robert Brennen and International Thoroughbred Breeders, Inc?

tribecaagent
03-09-2011, 06:45 PM
You're giving too much credit to Iavarone. He was never the money or the brains behind IEAH, only the public face, the salesman. He was fired by IEAH last year, and then this year is when the woes of IEAH grew greater with a lawsuit against them basically for theft, the shut down of the vet clinic, and more.

Iavarone is listed on their website as president/director. Apparently, I'm missing something.

mannyberrios
03-09-2011, 06:55 PM
From Big Brown to bust. How sad

PaceAdvantage
03-10-2011, 03:41 AM
i caught some flak and negative responses from management here years ago when i criticized them and their whole "operation" that i felt had a "stench" about it going back to their connection to "A ONE ROCKET".

fact is, IVARIONE hustled some big money, got lucky coming out hitting "hard tens" with some of his initial purchases. looked like a genius with the armanni's and shades and phonie tan. how about the news conferences and body guards ?

seven outYears ago...I guess if you had said the same thing about Lehman Brothers in 1950, eventually, you would have been correct... :rolleyes:

But if it makes you feel any better, I hereby bestow upon you the official title of PaceAdvantage.com Soothsayer

ukbro00
03-10-2011, 09:11 PM

I'd rather someone else take it over.