PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineer Park 3/8

tzipi
03-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Race 1: WEMBLEY PARK(Now scratched) drops to low maiden claimer at Mountaineer. Will prove tough. Looking for DOLCE to run a good one with the good internal numbers recently. Getting weight break from others including Wembley.
Exotic value LS- IRON BABY ANGEL

Race 2: MOUNT BREVETOR comes in from Charles Town with good back numbers and Barrios back on. MYBROTHERON goes synth to dirt and won last time with same move.

Race 3: ANNE'S DANCER is back at Mountianeer and a suitable class level. Good back numbers and will provide value. O'DAPURRDEEBABEE has steady improving numbers and early speed and will be the one to beat in this field.

RACE 4: Not a fan of race with MALKEINU in there taking alot of money which he should. But off a LONG layoff. Who knows who's showing up. Maybe DENIZEN gets free for value in exotics?

Race 5: Iffy race also. Maybe CATERINAMARIA and CONSUMED BY JEWEL as plays, based off internal numbers.

Race 6: RETRIEVER looks tough here dropping down and back to dirt. Good back numbers. LOFTY AND NOBLE has good back numbers and is also back at the suitable mile. Last race a toss obviously.

Race 7: If WEB GEM gets loose, he could prove tough but is he too out of form? Shaky horse. JACKS AGAIN is back from Hawthorne and back to his mile race and class. Needs some pace. JAMAICA BOUND is in good form and should lay close for a good race.

Race 8: WHOWHATWHY AND I'M BECOMING will take money. WHOWHATWHY is back in with fillies. Big difference. I'M BECOMING has great works and is not facing much here.
Exotic value LS- MY SAVANNAH is also put in against fillies this time and has some decent works.

Race 9: HE'S A DIXIE BOY and MYSTERY GUEST for me. Both have good numbers and very consistent at Mountaineer. Mystery Guest probably needed a short rest and hopefully comes back running.

Race 10: Tough open race here. HUTTER has very good internal numbers at Mountaineer and is coming of the synthetics at TP. GHOSTOFGLORY comes back after a short rest and runs well at 5F range. Trainer excels at short layoffs. Houghton takes mount
Exotic value LS- COHEN THEBARBARIAN- Improved race before layoff with improved internal numbers. New trainer with a good workout. Will have to watch tote.

tzipi
03-08-2011, 07:07 PM
Ugh, Orm stiffled Dolce all the way down the backstretch and then got him checked hard into the turn. Horse still came back on though and stayed on for 3rd. Looking for new jock and a better price next race.

tzipi
03-08-2011, 11:04 PM
Race 1: Wembley scratched. Dolce 3rd.
Race 2: Mybrotheron got 3rd.
Race 3: O'Dapurrdeebabee won as favorite.
Race 4: Malkeinu won with Denizon second (9-1)
Race 5: Both off board.
Race 6: Lofty and Noble won (5-2)
Race 7: Jacks Again 2nd.
Race 8: Whowhatwhy won with My Savannah 2nd (33-1.)
Race 9: He's a Dixie Boy 3rd
race 10: Hutter scratched. Off

Don't ever play Mountaineer but I can't say it wasn't fun. Might start playing a bit more. On to Aqueduct card for wednesday. ;)