PDA

View Full Version : TwinSpires MoneyPak Promo

Ray2000
03-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Got a $10 Promo in the mail from TwinSpires but it doesn't work. turns out it is a $5 TVG card
another SNAFU.

Customer service says

I contacted the Green Dot company and asked them about the card and they told me that this particular card was a promotion from TVG in the amount of $5. TVG is another company that is completely separate from us so you may want to check with them about it. If you would like to redeem this $5 card with us you can do it or I can do it for you, but the amount is $5 not $10 which is why you were getting that message.

I'm posting this in case anyone else is saying "What the....?

raybo
03-07-2011, 10:13 PM
Got a $10 Promo in the mail from TwinSpires but it doesn't work. turns out it is a $5 TVG card
another SNAFU.

Customer service says

I contacted the Green Dot company and asked them about the card and they told me that this particular card was a promotion from TVG in the amount of $5. TVG is another company that is completely separate from us so you may want to check with them about it. If you would like to redeem this $5 card with us you can do it or I can do it for you, but the amount is $5 not $10 which is why you were getting that message.

I'm posting this in case anyone else is saying "What the....?

Well, when you take out the $4.95 for the cost of the card, that leaves you about $5. Make sense now?

Ray2000
03-08-2011, 05:33 AM
Raybo

I'm assuming your reply is a "Tongue in Cheek" question.

Or maybe TwinSpires is sending out cards to try at their competition. :D

I received further TwinSpires help, this time asking if I messed up. I never saw a card before today's mail.

Mr Schell,

I apologize for the confusion. Is there any way that you may have mixed up the Promo you got from TVG with the one we sent you? I called Green Dot and she told me specifically that the notes on that card number indicated that it was a Promo from TVG that was reloaded on February 15 at Riteaid for $5. Here is their number: 1-866-963-6219

Again, my apologies for the confusion.

Ashley
Twinspires Player Services

titans1127
03-08-2011, 04:44 PM
I just got one of these in the mail today from Twinspires though it was properly advertised as a $5 card

BetCrazyGirl
03-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Well, when you take out the $4.95 for the cost of the card, that leaves you about $5. Make sense now?

I doubt that is it, I got mine from twinspires and the whole 10 dollars worked.