PDA

View Full Version : Cybor-Bet 21-K System <G>

Pace Cap'n
10-17-2003, 12:47 PM
This great offer just came in the mail.

A newly discovered method for taking money from the track.

This might be it. It must be good, and brand new, too.

Don't believe it? You should see the results they got at HIALEAH.

brdman12
10-17-2003, 02:57 PM
Pace ..I also received the "Cybor" whatever sysytem offer in the mail. I get so tired of these offers but i must be on someones mailing list. My offer is in file 13 where it belongs.:D

sq764
10-17-2003, 04:13 PM
I just got a new system that had '8 winners in 9 races at Garden St.'

Zaf
10-17-2003, 04:54 PM
Funny I also got an offer that hit 7 of 8 at Waterford Park and 9 of 10 at Commodore Downs. :D

ZAFONIC

freeneasy
10-17-2003, 08:14 PM
these guys are so busy making money from there fiz wiz systems that they dont have the time to spend it.... or is that wiz fiz :D

freeneasy
10-17-2003, 08:39 PM
i must have gotten 9 or 19 flyers for the same system. must be some guy comes along and buys the copyrights, sends out some flyers, gives up, then sells the rights to someone else and else and else. and come to think of it, didja ever get a flyer and when ya opened it up and kinda laughed a little bit cause its the same flyer from the same guy, you got in the mail, some years ago? my favorite one that keeps popping up from time to time is the "magic triangle" i remember getting that one way years ago. now i dont think theres anyone out there who has'nt gotten the flyer for the maaaagic triangle system at least once, i mean by this time this guy must have mailed at least one of his flyers to just about everyone in the united states of america. and then some, gese