PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS

stuball
03-04-2011, 10:48 AM
My grandson in high school asked me a question the other day and I told him I would put it out here. What sort of application for a droid phone would you be interested in as pertains to horseracing...results? My grandson is somewhat of a computer programmer and just wants to learn droid app programming..
any ideas would be welcomed and I will turn it over to him...

Stuball

Dave Schwartz
03-04-2011, 11:13 AM
I have been looking for that answer myself.

Charli125
03-04-2011, 11:51 AM
My grandson in high school asked me a question the other day and I told him I would put it out here. What sort of application for a droid phone would you be interested in as pertains to horseracing...results? My grandson is somewhat of a computer programmer and just wants to learn droid app programming..
any ideas would be welcomed and I will turn it over to him...

Stuball

I wouldn't so much care about results since Equibase already has a good app for that. If you could have some sort of pp viewer or something like that to help with your handicapping while you're at the track though, that could be helpful.

Right now I run my jcapper html reports and email them to myself. That way I can view them on my phone. But, most people don't have access to a html type report.

offtrack
03-04-2011, 01:32 PM
An App that calls you when your previously selected horse(s) are about to go off at an overlaid price/ Lets you send a command to bet/ And then lets you watch the race.

The Hawk
03-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Is there already an app for updated odds and pools totals?