PDA

View Full Version : iBETHARNESS offers $50.00 to try us out no deposit required

trotter2229
03-04-2011, 10:24 AM
FOR ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!!!!

$50 Sign-up Bonus (no deposit required)

We do not feel it is possible to make a decision on an ADW without trying it out. So we are offering you up to $50.00 free with no deposit required. We are so confident you will like our wagering interface and Harness Racing content that we can offer this money upfront knowing that you will stay and play after you use the money.

Visit the website to get all the details. www.ibetharness.com and click the Promotions Tab.

Thanks...best of luck wagering...WE WANT YOU TO WIN!

Knowclew
03-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Are IL residents eligible?? If not, when does it look like we will be????

Rico8812
03-05-2011, 01:19 AM
gotta bet 10 large a month to get $50. don't think you'll have many takers.

trotter2229
03-05-2011, 08:48 AM
Are IL residents eligible?? If not, when does it look like we will be????

Sorry we can't accept right now and we have not been given clear direction. Governments in different states can be challenging. It is always interesting that in the land of the free there are so many restrictions. LOL

Best of luck wagering today.

trotter2229
03-05-2011, 08:55 AM
gotta bet 10 large a month to get $50. don't think you'll have many takers.

Yes you are correct on the $50.00 but we also give $20.00 for lower levels and $10.00 to any new members. We are the only site that gives you the opportunity to give our site a test drive with no wagering commitment or deposit required.

Try us out you will be happy with the rewards, the content and wagering interface.

lamboguy
03-05-2011, 10:25 AM
the interesting thing here is that there are alot of adw's starting out now. i see 4 different ones on this board that are sponsers. i think its great, it must mean that i am wrong about decreasing interest in the game. i hope all of you guys hit it out of the park on your business's, that would certainly prove me wrong, which i truly hope i am.

trotter2229
03-05-2011, 11:09 AM
the interesting thing here is that there are alot of adw's starting out now. i see 4 different ones on this board that are sponsers. i think its great, it must mean that i am wrong about decreasing interest in the game. i hope all of you guys hit it out of the park on your business's, that would certainly prove me wrong, which i truly hope i am.

Yes it is exciting...the proof of an industry recovering is after hitting bottom a number of business people see the possibility of huge growth in a resurgence of a sport. One thing we are all banking on is that the internet is what will draw the younger demographic to the sport.

The next step will be for racetracks and horseman to create an exciting product and deliver it to the players.

We also need to take steps to get fans out to the races live because that is what will solidify the player into the sport.

We want players to use our service when they are at home but we also encourage everyone to get out to the local track and bet through the mutuels.

I am going to post some ideas to make this happen, we need a healthy sport both online and at the track.

Also as you see we are passionate Harness Racing fans so we want all of you to join the crusade at iBETHARNESS to bring the sport back to it's former status in North America.