PDA

View Full Version : HANA PLUG

pandy
03-04-2011, 07:46 AM
I mentioned the HANA website and used some of its stats in my latest Harness Eye column

http://www.harnesslink.com/harnesscharts.Published%20Features/

DeanT
03-04-2011, 09:40 AM
Nice post Bob. We'll link that around HANA Harness-ville.

pandy
03-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Thanks Dean. I appreciate and support what you're doing.

I think Hana, boards like this, and the internet in general is having an impact on the sport. You can see how the handle is up at Gulfstream and down at Santa Anita. Years ago I don't think the handle would have moved significantly one way or the other but the internet is changing things all over the world through the power of communication.

Charli125
03-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Thanks Dean. I appreciate and support what you're doing.

I think Hana, boards like this, and the internet in general is having an impact on the sport. You can see how the handle is up at Gulfstream and down at Santa Anita. Years ago I don't think the handle would have moved significantly one way or the other but the internet is changing things all over the world through the power of communication.

Good article, and I'm happy to see that people are using the Track Ratings Chart. It's great to see a gradual shift towards lower takeout.

andicap
03-04-2011, 12:11 PM
I mentioned the HANA website and used some of its stats in my latest Harness Eye column

http://www.harnesslink.com/harnesscharts.Published%20Features/

Bob, wondering when your book will be ready.
been following you since Sports Eye ages ago.

Cardus
03-04-2011, 12:21 PM
With Pandy's comment that HANA is having an impact on the sport, this is probably a good time to ask: how many people belong to HANA?

I've never seen a figure anywhere -- unless I missed it on the website -- and with HANA being in the news, it's a relevant time to ask.

DeanT
03-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Hi Cardus,

We update it from time to time on the right side of the blog. Last time I checked it's around 1900.

pandy
03-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Bob, wondering when your book will be ready.
been following you since Sports Eye ages ago.

Thanks for asking. The book is at the printer and it looks like it will be done in the next week to 10 days.

jelly
03-07-2011, 01:01 AM
Hi Cardus,

We update it from time to time on the right side of the blog. Last time I checked it's around 1900.

Those are good numbers considering the DRF only sells about 30k a day. :ThmbUp: