PDA

View Full Version : Kirk Ziadie back at Gulfstream

firstoffclaim
03-03-2011, 02:23 PM
Has a speed freak in the 4th, lets see how he runs...

highrider
03-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Horse was bombed in the pools. ML 12-1..$7 Winner..Typical as of late at GP.

Stillriledup
03-03-2011, 05:25 PM
When i saw this thread's title about KZ my first thought was

THANK GOD.

I mean, where would racing be without him?

:faint:

Stillriledup
12-19-2013, 02:44 PM
Racing prospering in Florida with Kirk Ziadie training at both Calder AND Gulfstream!

I just "tossed" his horse in the 5th at GP thinking that he's not superman at that place and i was feeling REALLY smart around the far turn....KZs pupil, Distinctive Move, was going "up and down" and looking dead in the water on the far turn...my sneaky longshot was slipping up the rail, all was right with the world until the dreaded second wind kicked in and this horse mysteiously regained some run and powered up for 2nd to blow my exactas out of the water. :bang:

cutchemist42
12-19-2013, 03:18 PM
Racing prospering in Florida with Kirk Ziadie training at both Calder AND Gulfstream!

I just "tossed" his horse in the 5th at GP thinking that he's not superman at that place and i was feeling REALLY smart around the far turn....KZs pupil, Distinctive Move, was going "up and down" and looking dead in the water on the far turn...my sneaky longshot was slipping up the rail, all was right with the world until the dreaded second wind kicked in and this horse mysteiously regained some run and powered up for 2nd to blow my exactas out of the water. :bang:

That longshot won me a derbywars tourney! :)

Stillriledup
12-19-2013, 03:48 PM
That longshot won me a derbywars tourney! :)

OK! Congrats! Extra sweet to beat a 92% trainer in the process!