PDA

View Full Version : E-BOOK

punteray
03-01-2011, 12:29 PM
I posted this offer in the "General, not associated with handicapping' section of the forum but few of the people in this section of the forum go there (me included) so PaceAdvantage said I could post it here.

Many of you may have deduced from my avatar that I had something to do with the 'BLACKBIRD' aircraft and you would be right. There were 3 models of the BLACKBIRD, The first was called the A12 and was the CIA's spyplane, the second one built was called the YF12A and was to be used as an interceptor firing air to air missiles, and the third one was the infamous SR71 spyplane. I flew flight test in the experimental YF12A, of which only 3 were built.

When all BLACKBIRD's were decommissioned and the SECRECY vail was lifted I was able to tell my wife about some of my 'experiences' during flight testing. She said I should write a book, so I did. It is an E-BOOK. The book is not for sale and never will be but I would like to share it with any forum member who would like a copy.

Just e-mail me at punteray@yahoo.com and I will send you a copy.

Ray Scalise

bill
03-01-2011, 08:09 PM
ray i tried to email you but it came back saying user has no yahoo account

i worked on lots of the on board electronics and the high speed camera

my email newsomb@netscape.net

mildeu
03-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Hi Ray,
Thanks for your prompt response...however, my e-mail (netzero) will not allow me to download this type of file eg .exe. So sorry, I also cannot copy it to elseware for further manipulation..Thanks Anyway http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/images/UBGX/E12.gif

PaceAdvantage
03-02-2011, 12:31 AM
If you're using windows live you can temporarily change your security settings to download the file....under the security tab is a check mark to disallow the opening or saving of "dangerous" files...that's what I had to do.

I scanned the file and it is virus free.

raybo
03-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Ray sent a copy to me recently and I can tell you, if you're at all interested in military aircraft, you'll enjoy the book. Very interesting!

punteray
03-02-2011, 12:48 PM
I show only one .netzero address in my contacts, it is dennismiller.111@netzero.com

Is this you? did I send you the zipped file with the .pdf extension, if not email me again and I will send you that copy

Ray